Dance part 2

Marinette's P.O.V.

   Adrien and I were currently in one of his limos since Felix and Plagg were using the other two to pick up Bridgette and Tikki. It was Felix who suggested that we use different cars to leave , but I was able to read between the lines. Leave Bridgette and I alone.

Adrien tried to start a conversation." So...."

"Adrien, do think everything will be alright?" I asked

"Of course, what's wrong?"

"It's just that , I have a bad feeling something will happen to one of us."

He took my hands in his." Everything will be alright, I'll be here to protect you."

I smiled, grateful.

Meanwhile ~ with Felix & Bridgette

I slumped my back. The divider was up and Felix wasn't trying to start a conversation and I tried , but he always brushes them off. Sometimes I feel like he just uses me to show that he's not mateless.

"Bridgette, are you okay?" Oh , now he talks.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"No you're not." He said.

"Just go back ignoring me, you're really good at that." I snapped.

"I didn't mean to , I just have trouble opening up." He hung his head low.

"So you resort to ignore my presence."

He shook his head." Is that how I make you feel? Ignored?"

I didn't reply.

"Bridgette, I'm sorry."

I turned my head away ." Just give me time."

He nodded and silence fell upon us again.

Oh Bridgette, though Felix, if only you could feel how my heart beats for you, then I wouldn't need any words to express my love. Cause you are my definition of love. No words can express or explain how you meant to me. Just tell me what you want me to do , and I'll do it. Tell me anything you want, I'll give it. All I ask is that you never give up on me. I don't want to loose you.

With Plikki ~

Plagg was a real gentleman! He was so sweet ! He complimented my dress, he told me I was beautiful,and opened the door for me. He even gave me a pair of ladybug earrings. I love ladybugs!

"Thanks for them again Plagg." I said as I touched the earrings.

"No problem." He replied.

I fished something out of my pocket. "I really appreciate it that you also paid for this dress, so I wanted you to have this." I showed him a silver ring that had a cat paw.

"Bugaboo, you shouldn't have."

"But I wanted to my little kitty." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Tikki, I - thanks ."

"You're welcome."

Really Plagg?! He thought. What happened to I love you?! You coward!

Adrien's P.O.V.

   We all had our photos taken and we are now inside the gym. They really outdone themselves with the decorations, this place looked spectacular! Tikki and Plagg were already at the dance floor, and Felix and Bridgette seemed to be in a conversation with Alix and Kim. I gave my hand out to Marinette.

"How bout a dance m'lady?"

She shrugged," why not?"

I grinned and led her to the floor. I have Nino a look and he nodded. He began to play a slow song. Fade into you began to play. How old is this song? But I kinda like it.

At one point, Marinette rested her head in my chest. Her eyes closed and a small smile in her flawless face. I brought her a bit closer to me and we continue to sway with the beat.

"Adrien, I-" she was cut off.

"HELLO EVERYONE!!! YOUR QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!!! IT'S CHLOE BOURGEOIS, EVERYONE!!!"

Chloe stood at the front door. She strutted up a bit and did a twirl. She held a smug smile in her make up cake face. "What do you all think of the dress that daddy got for me."

"It wasn't like this when I got it, he told me that it was my mom's , but I just did a few cuts and got a few people to sew it like this , so how do I look? Wait, don't tell me

"It wasn't like this when I got it, he told me that it was my mom's , but I just did a few cuts and got a few people to sew it like this , so how do I look? Wait, don't tell me. I look so amazing that I have to be a model. Right?"

No one said anything.

Hopefully this night would go through without too much drama.

A.N. I own nothing.