It's you !

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go back to their rightful owners.

Marinette's P.O.V.

I got up before my alarm clock ! Yes ! It's a miracle. But , it could also be that I was too excited to go to sleep . Today , I'm going to talk to the owner of the lot and but it. I am going to open my boutique! I took a quick shower and wore the outfit Tikki chose for me for this day . I think she left it in my room. There it is.

Blue is my third favorite color , first is pink and second is emerald green

Blue is my third favorite color , first is pink and second is emerald green .

I changed and went down . Okay , he told me to meet him in a restaurant, he'll just text the name.

Beep

Okay , I got it. And it was the same restaurant my parents work in . Oh my . I know where it is , it was like a 20 minute walk . I better go . I went out and while walking , I took in more of my surroundings. Some were the same and the others changed . I still wondered what happened with Adrien.

I finally arrived outside the restaurant. I went in and I Wes led to a table by the window. There they are Mr.&Mrs. Martin . I went up to them and their eyes widened when they saw me.

"Ms. Cheng?"

I nodded." Yes , and you must be the owners of the lot." I sat down .

"Excuse us, but you just seem a bit young."

"My parents are aware and they support me ."

We began to talk about the lot and I told them that money isn't a problem . I signed the contract. We discussed a bit more and papa went out of the kitchen . He saw me and waved. I waved back . Our food came. I just ordered some cookies and a chocolate milkshake .

"You know the head chef?", asked Mrs. Martin.

"He's my dad.", I replied.

She nodded. After we ate , we talked a bit more and went our separate ways. I actually have a place to put my boutique dream to a reality. I was on cloud 9. My phone started to ring . It was Tikki .

"Hello , Tikki , what is it?"

"Mari, remember 2 days ago , I had my mark and then you did?"

"Yes, OH MY GOSH ! You met him !"

"Yeah , and we agreed to talk tonight! I need help , what should I wear?"

"Okay Tikki, breath, just wear the ladybug style outfit I made you last week. You looked really adorable in that ."

"You think so?"

"Who's the fashionista here?"

"Fair point."

"Oh hey, what's his name ? "

"Plagg Miraculous. Look Mari , I have to get ready . Bye."

"Bye."

I ended the call and bumped into someone. Seriously? First Alya , now who.

"I am sorry - Marinette?!"

I looked up and I am sure that my eyes were bigger than saucers .

"Adrien?"

The mark on our arm did a little glow and stopped . He was my soulmate.

"You really are back."

I gave him a bear hug. I sobbed in his chest . I missed him so much . What happened to him. It was too long . I felt him hug me back .

"Oh , Mari, I missed you so much ."

I looked at him. And as if time stopped , we both leaned in and -.................... The paparazzi showed up and interrupted us. Adrien took my hand , and we ran from them. Around the curb , where they couldn't see us, I saw a near library. I pulled as their and through the window, I saw the, rush pass.

"You are back."

I stared into Adrien's eyes . " And I'm here to stay ."

I wrapped my arms around him and felt his lips pressed against my forehead. I looked outside and it was quite. We went out and catch up what has been happening in our lives. Adrien's arm around my shoulders. I went nearer to him. I have never felt any more safer than I am now. With my other half.