Quality Time

I am so so so sorry for the late update. I have been busy with my group project for nutrition month. And our team picked Japanese!!!!! Better brush up my Japanese accent....as if I have one.

Adrien's P.O.V.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick -ok this is getting old! Ever since Chloe apologized, Marinette was in some sort of surprise coma. All she does is look at the clock and watch as she wastes her time.

I stood up from my spot and walked over to her, leaving my trigonometry homework behind. (Is trig easy for you?)

"Princess? Talk to me."

She didn't even spare me a glance. I sighed. Here we go again. I guess having Chloe apologize broke her. But then again, it was Chloe's first time to apologize so I guess it is kind of okay that she's in shock, but this is pushing it too far.

I placed my hands over hers and she finally looked at me. Planting a kiss on her forehead, I pulled her into my arms. The smell of her is intoxicating. The smell of cookies made my head dizzy and when I kissed her forehead, I could've sworn I tasted sugar. She's so sweet. Both inside and out.

"Look Bugaboo, no more thinking of Chloe, we have two weeks off from school tomorrow and you need sometime to relax. I was thinking we should get you to familiar surroundings. I booked us flights to China. Your parents told me that you have some distant cousins that you would like to see again."

She smiled and I felt like the sun was brought to me. She looked at our hands and sighed. Her eyes filled with love and her smile sweeter than honey from the honeycomb.

"That would be lovely. And there are some places that I dreamed to let you see one day." She said.

I smiled right back at her. "That's the spirit! Now need a hand on those trigonometric problems?" I gestured to the stack of paper that was gathering dusk on the corner.

She laughed nervously, "what? Psh.....yeah I need help."

I laughed at her cute expression. That's my Mari. Always a lovable little red lady.

A few days later~

P.E. our last period before going home. It wasn't as much torture as I thought it would be. I guess that's what happens when you have a tight schedule as a teen. It was always photo shoots, fencing, photo shoots, eat nutritional foods and you get the picture.

Today, Kim brought a small Shih Tzu named Jessy who was owned by his cousin. Said cousin had a date and no one was there to watch over her 'baby' so he was called and he did it because she said that she would give him the new game he was always talking about.

We only had a few minutes left and we spent it playing with Jessy. Nino, Kim, and Ivan threw a basketball around till Jessy followed it around. When the ball came to a stop, she barked at it like crazy. I got near and kicked the ball gently only to have her chase it and topple over it.

Mylene giggled, "oh, she thinks it's alive. She's so stupid that it's cute."

Our coach nodded, "that's how I feel about all my students."

"Coach!"

He shrugged, "its true."

We gave him a look and he laughed, "I'm kidding, you're all like my kids to me."

"Where are they now?", asked Alix.

He sighed, "working. They're so busy, I rarely have time with them, but it makes me happy knowing their living their dreams."

Ring!

The bell rang signaling the end of the school for the next few weeks. I jumped to the changing room. Marinette must be back at her place. She had half the day off since her teachers allowed her, mine on the other hand were merciless.C'est une femme chanceuse.

Break out, break out, just do it now!

I grabbed my phone. A call from my lovely lady. "Yes mon amour?" Behind me, I could hear a few guys pretending to barf.

"Hey Adrien? When are we going to China?"

I checked my watch. "In about 4 hours from now. I'll meet you in the airport in a few, my things all prepared and I called your maids beforehand to help you prepare your things. They should have it all set in your front door ready to leave."

She sighed, "you planned this, didn't you? This wasn't just on a whim to make me happy and relax."

I grinned. "I'm glad my lady knows me very well."

"Yeah, well I have to go change. See you there. Oh! What flight are we taking?"

"We're taking Father's private plane. He allowed it. Bye bugaboo!"

"Bye Adrien.", giggled Marinette.

With Marinette
Marinette's P.O.V.~

I placed my phone down as I ransacked my closet on what to wear. I need something warm but not too warm and it also has to be comfortable since I hate it when I wear something uncomfortable for more than a few hours.

I styled my hair into a simple ponytail and suggested deeper into my closet. Found it! I totally forgot I own this this.

 Found it! I totally forgot I own this this