The flash

Disclaimer: I don't own MLB and this real life event, we'll.....lets just say that I'm sorry for her experience.

Marinette's P.O.V.

"Yes mom." I said through my phone as I crossed out the item on my shopping list. "Okay, love you too, bye."

As soon as I hung up, my phone rang. Annoyed, I picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Heya Mari! Guess what?"

"What?" I'm in no mood to play games right now.

"Nino asked me out!!!"

That got me excited. "Really?! That's great!"

We continued to talk while I did my shopping. All of a sudden, a really cute guy came in. He had blonde hair and emerald green eyes. He is so cute!

"-ari? Mari!"

"Huh? Oh sorry Alya."

"What's up with you all of a sudden?"

He went next to me looking at the contents on the shelves. I went away from him a bit and whispered into the phone.

"Alya, there's this really cute boy next to me."

"What?! Girl you were never interested in boys ever since Nathaniel dumped you for brat face!"

I turned red. "Yeah, that is true...."

"From a hottie scale how much?"

"10"

"I don't believe you."

I sighed,"fine I'll send you a pic."

I went to my camera on my phone and pretended to look for a signal. He looked at me weird. "I can't find signal."

He nodded and smiled.

Once he turned away, I took his pic and to my horror, their was a flash! (Remember my dear readers, this happened in real life from a person I'm close to.)

I panicked and tried to make a run for it. But because of my clumsiness, I bumped into a pile of cans and had to pick them up. The guy was helping me, but I could tell that he was hiding his laugh. I am so embarrassed. Once the job was done, I ran and didn't stop until I reached my room.

A few weeks later~

"Please Mari." Kim pleaded.

"Alix couldn't come since she has a broken bone and Max is busy at some kind of geek convention."

I sighed. "Fine."

Kim asked me to come with him to the gym. He said that he needs someone to go with him and that person is me. We've known each other since we were kindergartens and that's why he's comfortable around me, to others, not so much.

When I went into the gym, I saw a face that I wished I didn't see here.

It was the guy from a few weeks ago. He stared at me and I did the same. His friends looked at him and me back and forth and he pointed a finger at me while his mouth agape. I blushed beat red and ran out ignoring Kim. I am never going to show my face in there anytime soon.