Preparations

A.N. I own nothing. And also , sorry for the long wait.

Marinette's P.O.V.

I flipped the sign from open to close. Trends is becoming quite popular and we received more and more customers each day. I might as well look for another lot for a bigger boutique soon. Alya cracked in a few days and since she couldn't take the stress of being assistant manager, I gave it to Bridgette.

The girls in my class are currently with me in the boutique. I closed up early since tomorrow night is the dance. We all helped them choose their outfits along with the accessories. Bridgette helped the most since she is great with fashion.

Once we were done with everyone, I wet to the back and went through my sketch book. I flipped a few more pages until I landed one one design that caught my attention. It was perfect! I grabbed a few materials and began to bring my work to life.

 It was perfect! I grabbed a few materials and began to bring my work to life

To match my outfit, I used a silver bracelet along with matching earrings.(a.n. You can all see it in the picture above.)

Bridgette came in and squealed when she saw me ." Mari , you look so beautiful!"

I smiled." Thank you , Bri."

She smiled." I kinda need help too, you see , Felix asked me to the dance-"

"Really?! That's great!"

She giggled." Yeah, but I have absolutely no idea what to wear!"

I grabbed her arm." I have the perfect one waiting for you."

I looked around the stack that I was supposed to hang for tomorrow and I saw one that Bridgette would love. I told her to close her eyes. Once I made sure she did, I took out some matching accessories. I placed them in front of her.

She opened her eyes and gaped at the sight

She opened her eyes and gaped at the sight." Mari, it's amazing! I love it!"

I giggled." And it's off charge."

She shook her head." No, I insist that I pay for it."

I gave it to her." Take it as a thank you gift from Adrien ."

She looked at me confused. "For what?"

"For turning his cousin to the person he is now."

She smiled and gave me a hug." Tell him thank you for me."

Just then , Tikki came in. Her eyes landed on me and ran towards my direction." Marinette! I really need your help!"

"Let me guess, Plagg asked you and you can't find anything to wear?"

She nodded.

I smiled and went outside to the boutique. I went through some of the stacks. I was sure it was here somewhere. I just placed it last night where - found it! I took it out and gave it to Tikki. She tanked me and ran to change. Bridgette and I shared smiles as Tikki came out.

She twirled a few times and stopped to look at me with a bright smile

"Marinette, I love it! How much is it?"

I smirked." Plagg knew that you were going here and payed for it beforehand."

Her eyes widened." He did that?"

I nodded." He really loves you Tikki."

She frowned." But then why didn't he ever say it to me."

I hugged her." Adrien told that he just has problems dealing with emotions, give him time to express himself in his own way."

She nodded and wiped a stray tear." You're right." She looked at her watch." I better go, I promised Grandpa Fu that I'll go with him to his doctor's appointment."

When Tikki left, I started to close the place with Bridgette. But we had one more customer to deal with . And this was an unexpected customer. It was Sabrina! She went in and kept her head low.

"Um...hey?" She mumbled looking away from my eyes.

I raised an eyebrow." Is there something I can help you Sabrina?"

She nodded slowly." I actually need to buy a dress for the dance."

I smiled." Come on , I have just the thing."

I went up to one of the stacks and gave her the dress. She smiled and went to try it on. She nervously got out of the changing room and looked at Bridgette and I.

 She nervously got out of the changing room and looked at Bridgette and I

"Sabrina, you look amazing!" I squealed.

She looked shocked." Really?"

I nodded and she smiled.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Maybe it's not too late to still make friends.