Sayonara

Marinette's P.O.V.

Relax. That's all I have to do. Let go of stress. Blow off some steam and try not scream as the spider crawls closer to me.

"Adrien!"

He rushed in not far too long from my cry of distress. He looked around and saw the spider. He sighed and hit it with the book he was holding.

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be surprised or not."

I rolled my eyes. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me down from the shelf which I somehow fit in. Once I was on the floor, I turned to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The blush that had spread across his face made me giggle.

It's still hard to believe that it's been years after all that drama in our lives. Adrien and I got married as soon as we were finished with high school as every person who found their mate was required to do so. Adrien proposed to me in a sweet and adoring way.

It was the last day of our high school years and I was beaten with exhaustion. Adrien came carrying two grocery bags. He got a bucket of ice cream and placed it in front of me. Then, he got chocolate, my favorite ones, and fed them to me while we were watching my favorite show. It was about some superheroes fighting a villain who turns people into his slaves to do his bidding.

But now here we are. Years after. Happily married. The whole drama was cleared. Everyone was happy and I'm now expecting a baby girl. We're thinking of naming her Emma. But still, when Adrien found out, he went crazy! He went and bought everything girly for Emma.

There's even a small replica of a castle on the backyard. It was at least 10 feet high and 25 feet wide. It took 57% of our backyard. My princess is now a queen and she's giving me a princess! And only the best for my little princess , were his exact words.

"Don't forget to get your tux from the dryers. Chloe and Nathaniel are getting married tomorrow and they want everything to go smoothly."

Adrien smirked, "too bad they had to wait for a few years since Chloe had to repeat high school entirely."

I nodded, "but at least they got they're ever after. And so did we!"

"And Bridgette and Felix.", I added after a pause.

"I'm not babysitting ever again." Adrien grumbled.

I laughed remembering the time we last babysat Carressa. She was a handful and though she looked a lot like Bridgette, she had Felix's personality. When I came back from the store, I saw her giving Adrien 50 reasons why he shouldn't say cat puns.

"But still, I'm glad you were my mate."

He kissed me. "Me too, just thinking how a little mark gave us this still amazes me."

"Just the marking of a soulmate."