The letters

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go back to their rightful owners.

Marinette's P.O.V.

I stared at the magazine in my hand with my jaw reaching the ground. The media had followed us and now we are on the front cover of  Cupid's Arrow . A magazine that focuses on relationship status.

 A magazine that focuses on relationship status

I flipped it open began to read. Tikki hovering over my shoulder.

Well look at this readers! Adrien Agreste has finally found his soulmate. We did a bit of research to find that the 15 years old teen model has found himself destined to be with Marinette Cheng . Yes , Marinette Cheng, the 15 years old daughter of Tom and Sabine Cheng, the famous chefs . And that's not all , we know for a fact that she opened a boutique named Trends just a few weeks back .

Even Gabriel Agreste himself complimented her with her designs. Yes , she designed her own works and makes them a reality. "She has talent." Said Gabriel Agreste," she has much ahead of her and I can see that she will be the perfect partner for my son." Okay, we all weren't expecting that. Gabriel Agreste hardly ever compliments anyone . This girl is someone special.

But as you all know , we have a poll here in Cupid's Arrow for the number 1 couple , and Adrien and Marinette or as most of us would call them , 'Adrienette ' , will be part of this competition. Until next time readers.

I threw the magazine to the table. How's Adrien going to react to this.

"Marinette, this came along in the mail , they're both addressed to you . One is from Gabriel and the other is from Bridgette." Tikki said .

I looked at the letters in shock. Gabriel's letter made me nervous. But I was a bit confused on why Bridgette called. Bridgette is my cousin from my mom's side . The last time I heard from her was that she was heading to Ireland for some kind of program. I was looking back and forth on the letters . Who's should I open first.

I closed my eyes and I heard Tikki shuffle them . I blindly took one . It was Bridgette's. Call me a coward, but I was happy that I got hers first.

Dear Marinette,
            Hey, it's me Bridgette. I have great news! Mama and papa told me that I can stay with you and Tikki in Paris ! Isn't this great ! I'm actually going there in 5 days and I'm writing this in advance. Hope to see you and Tikki soon .

                                                                                                                                       With love ,
                                                                                                                                        Bridgette