Opening

Marinette's P.O.V.

   It's finally happening! Today is the day ! I'm going to open my boutique! I jumped up from my bed and tried not to stumble as I ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Everything was perfect . The boutique caused me and some workers a lot of hard work , but it was totally worth it. It turned out perfect.

I stopped the shower and began rummaging through my closet for something perfect to wear for the grand opening

I stopped the shower and began rummaging through my closet for something perfect to wear for the grand opening. Apparently, the whole class heard that I was going to open a boutique and spread the word. Plenty of people were coming.

I found the perfect outfit . I made it about 6 weeks ago , I think.

It was professional, yet comfortable at the same time

It was professional, yet comfortable at the same time. I grabbed it and changed.

~~~~~~

When I arrived, it was really crowded, you won't believe it. I made me way in front where I had to cut the ribbon. I cleared my thought and made a mini speech.

"Thank you all for coming to the opening of Trend . I hope that you would find the clothes and accessories you were looking for here. "

I took the scissors that Alya passed to me and cut it . I opened the boutique and everyone went in. Since it was the opening, everything was half off and I was giving cookies and sweets to everyone I could find .

"Hey Marinette, Juleka would want to buy that outfit , and I don't know the price.", Alya informed me.

"Hey Juleka, come with me to the counter , that dress is $10 ." (I don't know much about money from outside my country.)

She smiled and hand me the money. My very first sale! Everyone really liked the styles and accessories . I was really happy , but my joy didn't last long.

"This place is so tacky ! Maritrash really our did herself. Don't you agree Sabrina?", said the wicked witch.

"So very true , you could make better clothes Chloe.", agreed the red head.

"If you hate it here, why did you enter here in the first place?", Alya raised an eyebrow.

Chloe fumbled with her words. Adrien came in and wrapped his arms around me. I felt him kiss the side of my head. I leaned into him.

"Adrikinns! What are you doing here? Come, we'll go to the restaurant in my daddy's five star hotel."

Adrien pried her off . "Sorry Chloe , but I came here to support my soulmate , I hope that you can respect that."

"But , why ? She's a nobody! Her parents are lame -"

That's where I had enough.

"Listen here you spoiled brat ! I had enough ! You are herby banned from this boutique and go try complain to your dad , I'm sure that everyone would love to hear how you throw a tantrum and whined to your father , just because a girl banned a witch because she disrespected her family! I thought that the past years would make you at least try to be a better person , but you just got worse. It is a miracle that you have a friend, cause let's face it Chloe , no one likes you!", I ranted.

Everyone was looking back and forth at me and Chloe .

"I'll tell daddy to shut this place down ! And I'll put your parents out of business!"

"At least I am independent and don't hide behind my father's leg !"

She gasped , "I do not!"

I scoffed. "Don't lie , you'll just make a bigger fool out of yourself than you already are."

She stormed off. Everyone was quiet until Alya cheered and them they all started clapping." Girl , that was amazing! No one has ever told the beast off. You are a hero !"

I smiled." Thanks Alya."

Adrien gave me a hug. "I'm proud of you my lady, it takes guts to stand up to someone who has that kind of power, and I am glad that you handled it well."

"You and I both.", I said.