Confrontation

Marinette's P.O.V.

It was Monday and I'm going to confront Chloe. If it's a scene she wants its a scene she gets. Tikki and Bridgette are aware of this and are going to help me. All I need to do is just take my diary back and nothing will happen next.

I grabbed the outfit I made last night for this day.

I put it on and looked at myself in my full length mirror

I put it on and looked at myself in my full length mirror. I feel like an army general who is expecting war. Because right now, mercy is not in my vocabulary.

Bridgette came in holding her bag filled with hair care products. I sat down while she styled my hair.

"Okay Mari , hold still, I'm almost done." Bridgette said.

"I know, but it still makes me wonder how Chloe got in, we practically have security in every corner."

She nodded." It's a bit suspicious, but right now , we have to focus on getting your diary back, who knows what she could do with all your information."

I rolled my eyes." Simple, she would expose it."

Bridgette placed the last finishing touches and it was done.

Tikki came in the room.

"Mari , we have to go or we'll be late."

I looked at the clock. My eyes widened and we both ran down. Bridgette waved us goodbye as we went in the car. Thankfully, the school isn't too far from here so we wouldn't be late. It's okay for me to be late, but I shouldn't drag Tikki to this.

We went in and took our seats. We made it to school with 3 minutes to spare. When I went in the room, Chloe looked at me with a smirk on her face and waved my diary at me. She thinks she's so clever.

I smirked at her. She looked confused and annoyed. But I grabbed the tape from my bag and waved it at her. Her face turned ashen .

I took my seat and Alya looked at the tape in my hand.

"Girl what is in that , that could make Cold Hearted Loser Of the East pale?"(A.N. You all get it , right?)

I stifled my laugh when she said that.

I looked at Chloe who just talked to Sabrina. I leaned in to whisper in Alya's ear. She wouldn't believe it.

"I got evidence that could put her reputation in thin ice."

Her eyes widened." Impossible."

"I have it right here." I said waving the tape.

Chloe's P.O.V.

   I glared at Maritrash's head. And to think that she has evidence against me?! How dare she?! I turned to Sabrina and narrowed my eyes. She started cowering . What a baby.

"See that tape ? I want you to break it."

"W-why?"

Is she serious?!

"She has proof that could get me into trouble just because you didn't check for cameras!"

She flinched.

"I-I am so sorry Chloe."

I glared at her harder." As you should be."

Sabrina's P.O.V.

   When class ended , Chloe said that she is going to her daddy's hotel for lunch . She left me. I went to the food court and ordered my food. Chloe was my only friend here. But I'm used to her leaving me. I sat down in one of the tables and ate by myself.

Why is she like this? I thought that maybe if she had a friend , she would change. But I was wrong. She treats me as if I were her servant. But she's all that I have. If I abandoned her, I would be all alone.

"Salutations Sabrina"

I looked up and saw Max.

"Oh, hey, what do you want?" I asked suspiciously.

"I saw that you were alone and decided to stop by. Might I ask where is your friend?"

"She said that she had to go to her father."

He nodded." But out of curiosity, why do you tolerate Chloe, hasn't she been mean to you?"

I hesitated." Well..I wouldn't say mean but I guess rude , but I know that she has a heart."

He smiled. He kinda looks cute when he smiles." I really find you interesting Sabrina, you have a great heart."

I could fell my cheeks burn.

Max looked at his watch.

"I have to go. I promised Kim that I would help him with asking Alix to the dance."

I raised an eyebrow." What dance?"

"The one that is going to be hosted in the next two weeks of course, I just thought you knew since Chloe is your friend." He replied.

Why didn't she tell me?

"I didn't know." I when, but he heard me.

"How about I take you then."

I looked up at him.

"Why would you do that?"

"Maybe it's time you get to be treated as a queen."

My eyes widened and I could feel my heart race.

"Th-thank you."

He smiled and left.

What just happened?

With Marinette

   I smiled as I saw Max and Sabrina interact with each other. They are just so cute! I looked at Adrien and I saw him looking at me with his bright gorgeous green eyes.

"What?" I asked

"I still can't believe that I'm mated with an angel such as yourself."

I giggled as he kissed my nose.

"I love you Marinette."

I gasped. We may be mates, but we never said those three words before . I smiled and brought his face closer to mine .

"I love you too."

Someone

   I looked at Adrien and her. Why, why couldn't he love me like how he loves her? Why didn't he look at me the same way he looked at her? What is wrong with me?! I just want him to want me. To love me and care for me. Why must the world be so cruel?

"Ms. Bourgeois, your father told me to give you this."

He handed me an envelope.

It was a picture of my whole family.

I miss my mom. Why did she leave?

I looked back at the two. Why couldn't I have that kind of love?

A.N. I own nothing.