Mine

Disclaimer: I own nothing and they all go back to their rightful owners and they deserve the credits.

Chloe's P.O.V.

   I rubbed my arm where my mark is....or where it used to be. Why does these things keep on happening to me? Is this my curse? That because I was the reason why Mrs. Agreste died. Maybe if I hadn't ran to the damp forest, she wouldn't have ran after me and slipped and cause her to hit her head hard on a rock.

And what's worse, is that they had no idea why she was there in the first place. They asked me, but I took the cowards way out and pretend that I didn't know. I went on with my life thinking it was for the best that no one knew. Yet, I felt horrible with myself. I wanted Adrien for myself, I wanted him with me and me alone. But I was the reason why he was depressed most of his life.

I took away his mom.

I gave out a humorless laugh.

I realized something. I never really did love Adrien. I was just fascinated with him. His looks captivated me and I couldn't break free. But because of my obsession with him, I ignored my mate and he left. And I couldn't blame him. I did treat him like he was the lowest being in the world. When in reality, it was me.

I sobbed uncontrollably. I'm so sorry. I want to say that to them, but then what good will that do? They must hate me. My being was obviously an error. Cause if it wasn't, then mom wouldn't have left me! She has a new family and I'm not a part of it.

I saw how she treated Sabrina and I compared it with how she treated me. With Sabrina, it was with love and ease. But with me, it was robotic and cold. And there was always a look in her eyes whenever she saw me or daddy. It was a look of fear.

And when daddy told me that she abandoned us, that look on her face made me smile sinisterly. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a mad man or anything like that. It's just that I now had the upper hand. I had the power. It burns my eyes when I saw their so called family photo. I saw how happy they were. Why was she happy with them, but not with us?

Did I do something wrong?

I know I make mistakes sometimes, but I'm only human! And it's really hard for me to accept reality. I want to live in a fantasy where Adrien and I would get married and live happily ever after in a beautiful palace. But reality is my enemy.

It wasn't until he rejected me harshly that it really sunk in.

But still, should I tell him the truth? That I was the reason his mom died? Just because I couldn't accept the fact that she said that I wasn't his mate. But then....he would hate me which he has every right too. But still deep down, I want him for myself.

I know that this is just obsession and not love, but I don't care! I want him! And will do anything just to have him. He's mine! All mine! And no Maritrash is going to take him away from me!