The Media

Marinette's P.O.V.

   It has been 3 days since Chloe bought all those things from my boutique. And from what I heard , the money on her father's account has dropped by a landslide. I did warn her. That girl will never listen to the people who are wiser than her . She just told everyone that they have been robbed, but they won't believe her after they saw her carrying over 50 bags from the mall . And that was before she went to my boutique.

It is Sunday and I need to hire a few people who could help around in the boutique while I'm at school. I got a few people who signed up for the job, but I still need to interview them . I dragged myself out of my warm, soft, cozy bed and thrust myself into the bathroom.

After my shower , I need to choose an outfit that won't intimidate them , but also shows the professional of Trends . I rummaged more into my clothes and took out one that I made about a year ago.

I quickly changed and rushed down

I quickly changed and rushed down . I took two warm cookies from the tray mama was holding and kissed her and papa goodbye. The driver was sick , so I took a cab. After paying, I went into the boutique. I looked at the clock. 8:45 . The store will be open in a few minutes.

I started to prepare and decorate the place a bit. Adrien told me that he would stop by after his fencing classes. I was halfway done when Alya and Rose came in.

"Hey girl, what's up with the decorations?" Asked Alya.

"Adrien's coming here and I want everything to be perfect." I explained

"We'll help , what should we do."  Rose volunteered .

"Thanks guys , could you please hang these steamers , that's all I need left . "

I left it with them and went to the back to collect two boxes of clothes that I made for this this very day. I carried them out of the storage and began to hang them before I open the boutique.

Business is doing great and after Adrien's dad gave a good comment on my boutique, everyone comes here and I get about 68 customers max .

I hanged the last dress and looked at the clock. 9:29 . I went up and opened the store and teenagers came rushing in . I had to step aside in fear of being trampled. It became a wild house here.

"Hey ! I wanted that"

"I need this in a different color."

"Is there another size for this ?"

"That outfit would totally look better in me."

I went and helped the girls. I need to hire a few more help. I took out a pen and a scratch paper and wrote it down. I taped it to the window.

It was finally beginning to be quite . And of course, Adrien chose this time to come in. What a perfect timing.

"OMG ! It's Adrien Agreste!"