Would've been great friends

Adrien's P.O.V.

   I slammed my hand down on the blazing alarm clock. Once peace and quite was back , I slumped back into sleep. Or at least tried to. Natalie walked into the room with her clipboard and shook her head at my position. She walked over to the windows and opened the curtains.

I hissed as soon as the ray of light hit me.

"Adrien, you have half a schedule today and if you want to finish early, I suggest you better start now." She proceeded to list all of the things I needed to do and walked out.

I groaned and forced my legs to walk to the shower. The dance ended later than planned and we all went home at 2:45 a.m. I looked at the clock and noticed the time was just 6:30. You have cat to be kitten me right meow.

I took a quick shower and changed. While I was having breakfast, Natalie informed me that Felix has a free schedule. Lucky him. At least he has the entire day to be with his mate. I wonder what my mate is up to. I bet she's at her boutique making new dresses and ordering new accessories to go with them.

I finished my meal and followed Natalie to the car. Gorilla was already started the engine so we went directly to the park where we'll have the photo shoot. To my surprise, Father was there. He usually almost never shows up to my shoots saying that he's too busy.

I got off the car and walked up to him." Father."

"Adrien, I need your help. Since you're Marinette's mate, I need you to convince her to combine her designs with mine for a year."

I raised an eyebrow." Why would you need Mari Father?"

He looked over my shoulder. I turned to the direction he was facing. I'm it was Mrs. Hanson. Her and Father have a bit of rivalry. It started when she tried to sue my Father for stealing her designs. It was taken to court, but my Father proved that the design was his since it was released a year ago and her designs were just released a month ago. Needless to say, she lost the battle. But she still proclaims war.

I looked back at Father." I'll try."

He nodded and walked away.

I sighed. This is going to be a long day. I can tell.

With Marinette ~

Just one more and done! Perfect! Bridgette payed me $40 to make her a midnight blue dress since she and Felix were going out for a date tonight. I had a tight schedule, but I was able to squeeze her in.

 I had a tight schedule, but I was able to squeeze her in

I hope she likes it. In fact she's coming over to pick it up in a few minutes. I hanged it and placed it over near my office. I grabbed the other clothes that I made and went out to the boutique. Rose helped me place them in the right order while Juleka was managing the counter. Alya was helping a customer and Alix, who was new, was hanging decorations since Christmas is coming soon.

Once I was done, I got a message from Adrien.

Meet me at the park. Father wants to talk, can you also bring a work of yours. One for male and one for female. Preferably winter clothes.

I shrugged and went to my office and took out the requested clothes.

"Hey Alya, I have to run

"Hey Alya, I have to run. Can you let Bri know that her outfit is waiting by my office."

She nodded" sure."

"Great." I smiled

I carefully placed them into two bags and went to the park. What is this all about? Why the sudden call? I shook my head to rid the thoughts. Right now, I just have to focus on getting these clothes to Mr. Agreste.

Hopefully he likes them.

With Adrien ~

"She's coming Father."

He nodded." Good."

"Is there anything else you need?"

"No."

I turned my back to help Natalie arrange everything when he stopped me by placing a hand on my shoulder." Father?"

He smiled at me." Take note son, when you found your mate, do everything you can to protect her."

I nodded. I wouldn't want to loose Mari. She meant the world to me.

"Your mother and I knew Mari was your mate the moment you mentioned her."

"She knew?"

"Yes, she did. If only she was here to see her. They would've gotten along so great."

I agreed. Mom and Marinette were almost alike. They both are selfless, kind, cheerful, and so much more. It was freaky really. They would've been great friends.

A.N. I own nothing and here's the chapter I promised spacelover2527 .