In China

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go to their rightful owners .

Third Person's P.O.V.

The Cheng family stepped out of the plane. They were finally here in China. Sabine carried a sleeping Marinette while Tom went to collect their luggage.

"I hope papa will be okay.", said Sabine as she tried to help Tom pack away their bags at the back of the cab." Don't worry Sabine , I'm sure that he'll be fine." , Tom tried to comfort his wife.

The way to her father's home was quiet aside from Marinette's soft snoring. Once , they arrived and payed for their travel , they carried all their bags and went in the house. It was good thing that Sabine's uncle was here. He helped them settle in.

"Father is sleeping in his room, the doctor said that he needs to have his medicine soon , but they are very expensive and another bad news, he needs surgery ." , he said .

"Thank you for taking care of him uncle , we will try to help around , I'll help in the restaurant." Sabine replied.

"Okay , but for now , you all have to rest."

The next morning

Marinette woke up . She looked around confused befitting she remembered that she is in China . She missed her friends. She looked at the pink bracelet and silver necklace that Adrien gave her . She misses them all.

Going down the stairs, she was met with a sweet aroma. "Papa what are you cooking ? Can I help ?", she volunteered.

"That is nice Marinette, can you pass me the herbs please ."

She gave them to her papa. And they began to cook . Marinette always enjoys cooking like her parents, but they also noticed her talent for arts. She was really good at drawing designs. She always said that she likes to be a fashion designer and they support her.

Meanwhile ~ With Sabine

I gave the customer her order and went back to the counter. Uncle was a famous chef , so that helps a bit , but we need more money to pay for papa's medicine and surgery. Suddenly, a man came with his granddaughter. They went up to the counter and Sabine took their orders.

"Tikki , why don't you order ."

"Okay , hmmm, can I just have cookies and a strawberry milkshake grandpa.", Tikki said.

"Okay , and I'll just have soup."

They sat down at their table and they were given their orders on a while. The man was amazed at his food , his granddaughter gave him a cookie and he thought that it couldn't get any better , they prepared the food better than the chefs in his world-wide restaurant. He needs to speak with the chef.

He went up to the counter.

"Is there something wrong sir?", asked Sabine.

"No , I just need to talk to the chef who was responsible for my granddaughter and I's food.", he replied.

"Well, my uncle made your soup , but I was the one who made the cookies , why is there something wrong with them ?"

"No quite the opposite actually, I am Master Fu -"

Sabine's eyes widened. He was famous because his restaurant are world wide , but he was also kind and gentle and wasn't corrupted by money like most are. What was he doing here?

"I tasted some of your food and I am here to ask you and your uncle if you would like to work for me, not even my finest chefs could make this delicacy, would you accept to work for me?"

Sabine looked at her uncle . He nodded. They could finally have enough money to pay for everything.

"We accept ." Sabine said.

"Wonderful! I will come back tomorrow to show you both where you will work ."

And with that , they left. Sabine and her uncle closed the restaurant early. And went and told the rest of the family.

"So that's what happened." Sabine told Tom and Marinette.

"This is great mama."

"I know little bug , let's just hope that tomorrow will bring us good luck."

The next morning.

Sabine and her uncle were in Master Fu's limo. They were going to have their first day on the job . Sabine was nervous, but her uncle was calm .

"Don't worry Sabine , every thing will turn out fine in the end ."

"I hope you're right uncle."

They made it and Master Fu showed them around.

"Good luck on your first day

"Good luck on your first day ." Master Fu said and left. It took a while for them to adjust, but they soon got it the hang of it and the orders of the customers came quicker than they were said. Every customer that went in , had left satisfied. They just had the most delicious meal that they had ever tasted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months had passed and the Cheng family was getting famous and their income was bigger than they had thought. They were able to pay for all the medicine and the surgery was a success. They lived in China for a while and When they noticed that Marinette was getting better with designing clothes. So they saved up for the future, in case she would want to open a little boutique.

Tom worked at a bakery for a while until Master Fu noticed his gift and made him a chef in one of his restaurants . They were very thankful for him. And treated him like family . His wife died not too long ago and his son and daughter-in-law were  killed in a car accident. All he had left was the Cheng family and his granddaughter, Tikki Kwami.