pilot

Ally grins widely, running out of their huge home after seeing a familiar car parked in their driveway.

Austin hears footsteps and instinctively looks away from taking out his bags. It's only until he hears a squeal of happiness and running does he realize who it is. Once the thought pops into his brain, sure enough, Ally comes running his way, the beautiful grin still on her face.

She runs into his arms, her arms looped tightly around his neck as he lifted her off the ground just a bit. Austin laughs a bit, but is for sure as joyful as she is. They both inhale each other's scent and takes in in their presence.

"Hey," Austin says softly, setting her down and pulling away to see her chestnut eyes. He leans down to commence a quick, slow kiss. They pull away right after air is needed and smiles.

They untangle themselves and Ally helps Austin bring his bags inside their very large yet small looking house.

They drop the bags in their bedroom and before Ally could even speak once more, Austin's grabbing her under her tights and hoisting her up. She bubbles out laughter and swats him. Though, before she knows it, he dropping her on the bed and crawling in after.

"Boy did I miss you," he murmurs, pulling her closer to him from behind. "Those were the worst three months of my life."

You see, they may live in a nice house with a great amount of money and are happily married, but there's a catch.

He's an international spy, and works for one of the biggest agencies out there. It doesn't help that he's the 4th best in the world.

When he wasn't being a millionaire and helping charities, he was wearing all black with all types of technology attached to him.

He doesn't recall how he met Ally. It was somehow somewhere between seeing her at a charity rally and talking to her during one of his missions.

Either way, he was happy.

She didn't know about him being an agent when first met. He must've really liked her at the time because he had only told her on their eighth month of dating, even though it was his hugest secret. She was pissed with him always leaving and next thing you know, he was taking her to HQ the next morning.

Of course, she swore to never tell anyone, not even her parents. There's not really a question asked a lot anyway, seeing he was rich and well known.

It was hard getting used to, but he unnecessarily spoiled her so she wouldn't be so upset. Not that she minds, though.

They've only been married for eight months, though. It feels like it's been years and years. Nothing has changed much, other than the fact that she had his last name.

Ally smiles and turns in his embrace. She rests her leg over his thigh, grinning when his hand immediately caresses her. "What happened?" She asks, moving her hand to massage his scalp.

"I had to train the newbies," Austin sighs, seeing her wince. He hated newbies. "All of those boys were punks. Who recruited them?"

Ally laughs and shoves him so he's on his back. She crawl on top of him and takes a seat on his torso, giggling at his slightly wide eyes and irked eyebrow.

"I see you want to play," he murmurs with a grin, sitting up on his arms. "I've been wanting to ever since a boy ran away from a punch. You really don't know how much I've missed you."

Ally laughs once again and comes forward to kiss his soft lips.

Ahhh, I know this is short but it's the pilot so wooop