three

"Good morning," Sierra says, seeing Ally walk into the kitchen. She grins at the pregnant woman and continues, "I like cooking breakfast on Sundays. Hope you don't mind."

Ally shakes her head, smiling at her. "It's fine. Could you make me some bacon, though? It looks like you can actually cook and won't burn it like a certain someone."

The certain someone walks in behind her, stretching and yawning as he did so. "I can't cook in the first place. I didn't go to cooking school."

"Neither did most of the population, but they can cook bacon."

Sierra laughs and nods at Ally, saying, "I'll make you bacon, Ally. Austin doesn't seem to take care of his pregnant lady."

"Wha---" Austin starts, but cuts himself off. "She makes me go to the store in the middle of the night for cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and strawberries. And if they're not sweet, I have deal with her whining the rest of the night."

"Austin, you're a millionaire. Why don't you just... I don't know, order it?"

Austin opens his mouth, then closes it again. "You know, I've never thought of that."

Ally grabs her container of fruit from the fridge and shuffles to the table. Austin notices and raises an eyebrow, so she says, "The babies don't like movement at all."

Austin chuckles, helping her to the table with a hand on her back. "They're gonna be spies just like me," Ally irks an eyebrow at him, making Austin change his mind. "Or something... less dangerous."

"How much more longer until the twins?" Sierra asks, going to the fridge. "You look like you're gonna explode."

"My due date is in exactly two weeks, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be sometime before then, because boy are they kicking," Ally says, resting her hands on her stomach. "I'll probably sign myself in the hospital in a couple more days."

"Hospital? You're letting her conceive at a public hospital? You've been bringing her in for check ups at a public hospital?" Sierra asks, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, what's bad about that?" Austin asks, raising his eyebrow.

"That's why that man knew you were having kids," Sierra glares, looking at him. "You're supposed to be smart! Your information is not completely safe there! They must have hacked into the system and stole your information or there's a fake in that building."

"Fuck," Austin groans, running his hands through his hair. Ally stays still in her spot, quite scared and in shock from the information. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Sierra sighs and runs her hands through her hair. El enters the kitchen due to the commotion and raises an eyebrow. "What's happening?"

Austin sighs and looks up at her. "Meeting. All of us. Now."

Austin gets up to get the boys and Ally gets up to follow the girls, but Austin shakes his head. "Not you. I'll explain later."

Ally frowns and crosses her arms. "I think I should be included. I am the pregnant one."

Austin sighs and grips her forearms. He leans down to kiss her lips. "That's why I need you to not be included right now." He murmurs with his eyes dangerously worried that she doesn't fight him on it anymore.

//

"So let me get this straight: your dumbass has been sending Ally to a public hospital all this time yet you've been more worried than anyone about their safety?" Tom asks, shaking his head.