seventeen

Ally is removing her makeup before a presence puts their hands on her waist and makes her jump.

Austin chuckles lightly and leans down to kiss her neck. "You're sitting in a mirror yet I scared you," he murmurs in her ear then sucks on a sensitive spot on her neck. She lets out a pleasant sound and pushes on him. "Do we need a lesson about paying attention?"

Ally chuckles lightly and turns to look him in his eyes. "You're home early."

"It was a quick job. I just needed to spread my millionaire magic," he says before placing a light kiss on her lips and pulling away to go to the bathroom. "The girls were fine?"

"They keep arguing with Ella,"Ally speaks as she stands and goes to the bathroom doorway. "You're the favorite parent somehow. I think you should try talking to them."

He pulls off his shirt and throws it in their laundry bin. "Isn't it like eight o'clock? Are they up still?"

"Ella's sleep, but the twins are up," Ally speaks and smiles lightly as he comes forward to kiss her lips. Ally giggles and holds his waist, kissing his soft lips back. She then pulls away and pushes at him. "Why are you so clingy tonight?"

"Trying to get a little action tonight," he smirks and smacks her ass before moving past her and going to the closet to grab a night shirt. "But I'll talk to the girls first."

Ally leans on her hip as she gives him a look over. "Night shirt and jeans?"

Austin shrugs. "I was planning on showering after, anyway. My other shirt was sweaty and stuff. Be back in five."

Austin travels through his home to the twins room. He knocks then comes in, peeking his head in to see the girls watching a movie.

"Hey, can we talk?" Austin asks as he steps inside, leaning on the doorframe.

Kya and Kayla looks at each other before nodding. Austin comes completely inside and closes the door back behind him. He takes a seat next to Kya in her bean bag chair and looks at her then she sister.

"Had it not been for your hair, I could never tell you both apart," Austin says, smiling softly. "You girls wouldn't believe how happy your mom and I was when we found out we were having twins. I didn't want girls because I thought I would have to look over you guys 24/7, but now I realize you girls are strong by yourselves and that I wouldn't trade you both for the world."

Kya looks up at him and smiles. "For real?"

"Yup," he confirms and rubs her little head. "I love you, Kayla, Ella, and Wallie equality. But you and Kayla will forever be most special because you both were my first borns."

Both of the twins smile and leans over to embrace their father. Austin hugs them back then asks, "So... I came in here to ask what's you guys' damage with your younger sister."

Kya leans away from him and sits on her knees. "Mom loves her more than us."

Kayla nods. "Like, a lot more! She's always taking her side and giving her snacks and stuff."

Austin groans and falls back on his back. "Man, I knew this conversation would happen somewhere in our lives."

He sits back up and turns around to look at both of the twin girls. "Guys, your mother loves you all equally. She gives Ella more comfort because she needs it. That's all," he speaks and gives them small smiles. "When you guys were her age, you got all the attention in the world. Especially since you were the only kids. But now we have four kids and even though we love you all, the little ones need a little extra attention."

Kya smiles a little bit. "Promise?"

"Promise," he says and goes to kiss their heads. "It's almost nine, so after this movie goes off, lights out."