ten

"What are you doing?" Ally asks him as she comes into his actual office; not his agent, spy office whatever.

Austin looks up from typing and sighs. "Filing."

She nods and leans on the door. "Well, the girls and I are gonna watch some movies and stuff. They wanted you to join."

"They wanted me to join or you wanted me to join?"

"They wanted you to join," Ally pushes, rolling her eyes. "Are you coming or not?"

"Kinda busy."

"It's just a one hour movie. They'll be sleep before it's over."

Austin looks at her and raises an eyebrow. "Ally, if you haven't forgotten, I'm a millionaire. With a job. This has to be done in twenty minutes and Sierra isn't answering her phone to help me. I need to get this done."

Ally frowns and leans her head on the door. "I could help. I used to file all the time when I worked with in the office-"

"Classified information."

Her frown deepens. "I'm your wife."

Austin looks up from the computer and sighs. He moves from behind his desk and joins her in the doorway of his office. "Exactly. Wifes support their husband's decision, so respect that I can't let you see any information."

"Husbands support wifes' decision, but you made me stop working in the first place."

Austin gives her a tired look. "Not the same thing. We can argue about it later." he sighs and slightly shoves her out.

"Are you seriously kicking me out your office?"

Austin leans on the space between the opening of the door to come forward and lightly kiss her lips for a small second. "You're a distraction. Now go away."

Ally's face demastrates true hurt as the door closes in her face. She didn't like that feeling.

She sighs and heads back to the family room, where the girls were already sleeping, not even ten minutes into the movie. She smiles slightly and thinks about taking them to their room's but decides against it in fear they'll wake up.

She throws a blanket on the girls and turns down the televisions's volume a bit. Ally sighs and goes to the kitchen. She was craving... something.

Maybe it was affection from her husband.

She didn't know if it was because of her hormones or if she really felt this way, but she hasn't been feeling... appreciated. Or even special. By Austin, that is. The girls won't leave her alone.

He's been doing nothing but shoving her away usually. Sometimes literally. She'd tried to cuddle in the morning, only for him and get up and get his morning started earlier than usual. When Ally made dinner, he'd say he wasn't hungry but then he would eat a snack not too soon after. Now, he's literally shoving her out of the room.

She understands why she can't see the information, but pushing her out of the room was a little much.

Maybe he was thinking about divorcing her or something. If he did, she hoped he knew she was getting a job and the girls were going to a public school. She would also kill him if he ever divorced her because he's already put her through too much shit.

To think about it, maybe he's just-

"Okay, what are you crying about now?" Austin sighs, leaning on the doorframe as he watched her vision come back into focus. "Is it because I told you to leave? If so, you're 27; if you're crying over that, you're a crybaby."

Ally frowns, which makes a small smile come on to his face. But at his words, she wipes her eyes and feels the wetness.

"Oh you didn't know you were crying. Hormones?" He asks, coming closer to engulf her body. "Need a bath or something?"

She looks up at him and her eyes search his. Austin raises an eyebrow, but soothingly rubs her back. "What? Did I do something?"

She shakes her hands and hugs him tight. "I need affection."

"It's definitely hormones," he murmurs with a laugh. Austin still bends down and hooks his arm under her leg and to lift her up. "You wanna take a hot bath?"

"I told you what I need."

"Does that mean sex or something? I don't get it."

She smiles and hugs his chest tightly and doesn't say anything more. Austin raises an eyebrow and shakes his head. He walks her to their bedroom and lays her on the bed. "Strawberry or vanilla bubbles?"

"I want kisses."

He looks completely dumbfounded. He really didn't get her mood swings. "What?"

"I want kisses."

"I'm not in the mood for sex tonight, Als. Why are you-"

"Did I say sex or did I say kisses?" She questions, smiling at his confused expression. Ally pushes herself and goes to the edge of the bed, then reaches to grab him by the collar of his shirt to kiss him.

Austin doesn't respond for a moment, just because he's confused. Finally, the moment kicks in a little too late when she pulls away. She frowns and lets go of him, sitting on their bed as she stares up st him.

"Are you divorcing me?" She asks, and she can't help but to sniff as she tries to hold her tears back.

"What?" Austin questions, kneeling in front of her. "Why would you think I'm divorcing you?"

"You've been distant and pushing me away lately," she explains, wiping her eyes. "I don't know what I did. But you can't leave me. I won't let you. You've fucked up my life enough for you to just leave and-"

"I am not divorcing you, Ally," Austin speaks, wiping her eyes. He comes forward and lightly kisses her lips, to which she responds to. When he pulls away, there is a fresh batch of tears. "Ally, I've been seriously busy for the past two weeks. It has nothing to do with you; I've just needed some time to get stuff together. You are a distraction, but in the best way possible. I've been spending so much time with my family that I've been forgetting I have two major jobs. That's how much I love you, and the girls; I forget I'm a first class agent and a millionaire."

Ally nods and wipes her eyes, though he does it for her. "I'm sorry."

Austin shakes his head and engulfs her waist, placing his chin on what was a small baby bump. "Don't be. I'm sorry, for making you feel like that. You, Kya, Kayla, and whoever is in your stomach right now are my life. Believe me. I couldn't even leave you if I tried."

Ally laughs softly and runs her hands through his blond hair. "I love you."

"I love you even more," he smiles and leans up to peck her lips. "I'm gonna run you some bath water. Strawberry or van-"

"Vanilla," she chuckles, running towards him and jumping on his back. "And I want you to serve me cantaloupe."

"Only because you're ass is pregnant will I do as you say."