fifteen

In a span of five years, they've welcomed another Moon into their house. Their first boy, Wallie.

As that span comes to an end, Austin sits his four kids, wife, and Alex down for a discussion. Sierra had left Alex with the Moon's for a while, saying she needed to get back into her field. Her brain power gets stronger everyday and she was joyed to find out her pregnancy didn't take it away permanently.

Austin respected her choice and neither Austin or Ally had a problem taking in an extra kid for a few months. It's not like their house wasn't full with them.

Matt and Sierra had split, for good. She says she didn't need the toxic he held for her in her spirits and although he agreed, it was heartbreaking but both of them had a good relationship with Alex. Eleanor hasn't shown her face in their house in around six years, and Austin has no tracing on her as of yet, but he's told her checks in every few months at headquarters so no one thinks she's dead. And Tom, well, Tom is still a computer nerd. He's the quirky uncle that comes with gadgets for the kids every other month.

All in all, their team isn't the same. It's for sure broken up and needs to be put together again but no one has that time anymore. But it's not destroyed and that's the only thing that matters.

"Can we have pizza for dinner?" Ella asks, grinning as her father held a serious face.

"El, we're trying to have a serious conversation." Kayla glares, and Ella blows a raspberry at her, making Alex giggle.

"Mom!" Kya exclaims, gesturing to her sister. "Tell her to be serious."

As Ally's holding baby Wallie in her hands, she raises an eyebrow. "That's exactly how you girls acted five years ago. Let her live."

Ella giggles and her old twin sisters glare.

Austin sighs and looks at the family of six. "Well, this house is getting a little crowded and I knew if I brought this subject up around kids, Ally wouldn't kill me."

She raises an eyebrow, and before she could remark what was happening, Austin says, "We're moving."

Ally glares while the other girls and Alex cheer with excitement. "Excuse me?"

"Do me and Kya get our own rooms?" Kayla asks excitedly.

"Uh, no," Austin says, and they both pout. "But your rooms are much bigger because I know you guys will need space as you get older."

They get excited again and it's Ella's turn to ask a question. "Do we have a pool?"

"No," Austin laughs, making her frowns. "Too many little kids around here to fall in."

"Will my mom and I still share a room when she gets back?" Alex asks, smiling at his uncle.

"Nah, buddy you get your own room. You and your mom are still gonna have a floor to yourselves."

Austin sees his still upset wife and sighs. "Look, I know I didn't talk to you about this, but I promise it's for good reasons."

"Care to explain why? This house is perfect."

"No, this is the house we started and grew our family in. It isn't perfect to our size anymore," Austin explains, to which she continues to frown at him. "We'll talk again it later. Promise."

"I'd like to talk about it now."

Austin takes a deep breath in and out. He couldn't argue with her because he owes her a real explaination. "Fine. Kids, go get dressed for training and stretched. Your instructors will be here in an hour."

All of the kids liked training, especially the twins. Ella and Alex liked it for the fun of being included in something.

Austin makes sure they're all upstairs before leaning on the counter and sighing. "We've been in this house for almost ten years without moving around. So many people know this location now. I think it's time for a change. I'm gonna miss this place too, but I want everyone to be safe. I finally loosened up and let the girls be normal girls and you're even working again. All I ask is that we move somewhere else to be sure."