four

"So... where exactly do we train at?" El asks, watching the couple as the sat on the couch, Ally drifting to sleep as Austin massaged her feet.

Austin snickers. "Training? Here in our home? Funny joke."

"You're loaded with cash and you don't have a training room?" She asks, rolling her eyes. "Where the hell do you train?"

"Uh, my wife doesn't like guns in the open or something as dangerous as that in general in our house," Austin laughs, shaking his head. "I train in another city."

"Another- another fucking city? Are you serious?"

"Language." A sleepy yet stern Ally says.

El glares and leans on her hip. "And why can't I cuss?"

"Babies can hear it, and I just don't like it."

She rolls her eyes and storms out of the sun room, only for Matt to enter. "What's her problem?"

"She's being put censorship," Austin jokes and Ally groans and attempts to kick him. She groans and he smiles. "See, that's what you get."

"Well, me and 'Erra are going to the store, I guess. You need anything?"

"Mmm, going to the store with Sierra, huh?" Austin questions, irking his eyebrow.

Matt irks his eyebrow back just as well. "Don't act like you didn't date Eleanor."

"Don't act like what we had didn't completely damage the team at one point."

"That's because you found Ally," Matt chuckles, leaning on the doorframe. Ally giggles softly from her spot on the couch and Austin looks up, trying to remember. "The moment you mentioned 'this citizen you talked to' on your missing persons operation, everything turned sour. Me, on the other hand, there's no way I'd leave a genius for anyone. Sierra would kill me and cover her tracks so well you'd think it was yourself who did it."

Austin shakes his head and waves him off. "Whatever. We don't need anything."

"I need cantaloupe."

Matt nods with a laugh. "Gotchu. He leaves the room and Austin goes back to massaging Ally's feet.

After some time, she groans and pushes herself up. "I think I have to go to the bathroom."

Austin laughs as her and holds her back as she gets up. "How do you think you have to go to the bathroom?"

"It feels like something is just sitting on my-" she pauses mid sentence with a gasp. "Oh my god."

"Wha-" he stops himself as he looks down to check her and sees the wet spot in the middle of her yogo pants. "Did your water just-" She nods before he can finish and he groans. "Shit, Sierra just left. I'm gonna call her. Get the blankets and stuff and set them up, yeah? You can do that?"

Ally nods and Austin kisses her head before running off to his work room, where he could make signalless calls.

They answer after the fourth call and Austin is glaring at the phone. "What's the point of having a phone if you can't answer it?"

"We were busy," she says and sighs. "What's the word?"

"Ally's water broke and I don't know what to do. I need you here now."

"Shit. I had a feeling it was gonna break today," she swears. But there's another sigh and she intructs him. "There's no contractions yet, right? She's not in pain or anything?"

"No, she's good for-" but he then hears a scream of agony with a cry of his name. "Yeah, she's having contractions! Sierra, would do I do?!"

"Okay, we'll be there in five. Set some towels on the bed and lay her on top of them. Get her a cold towel. Do not let her turn on her side. Back only. I will give her the medications and such when I get there. Just make her comfortable right now."