nine

After two months of training, a test is set up for all three girls.

Ally is in nerves. She did not want her girls to get hurt. Kya had gotten a bruised knee while Kayla ended up with a strained ankle for a week. She did not want them hurt at all. Not even a bit.

Personally, she was bruised everywhere and her back hurts like hell. She regretted agreeing to this but Austin begged her to not quick on it. She's been training with a professional who's work with pregnant woman, so while Ally can say she does her job nicely, it stills makes her body ache.

Ally sighs as she stretches her aching body as she awakens from her slumber. She was dreading today strongly.

Pushing herself up, Ally stretches her legs, but as she's doing so, she notices Austin not beside her. Seeing it was quite light outside, she guesses he let her sleep in. She gets up out of the bedroom and goes straight towards the kitchen.

On her way, Ally peeks her head into the girls' room. She's confused when she doesn't see her daughters in bed. "What?" She questions, backing out of the room. She closes the door and continues on the kitchen.

There's no one in there, so Ally sighs and turns around to grab her cell phone. But the moment she turns around, there's a punch to her face. Ally stumbles back and looks up, seeing a strong man standing in front of her.

He had pale skin and red hair with green eyes. She couldn't think of anyone with such features.

Ally gapes and backs up, only for him to come forward quickly and grasp her neck. Ally coughs grabs hold of his hand to try to pry it off. "Who the- Who the fuck are- are you!"

The smile gives her a scary smile and gets closer to her face. She pants as he gets closer and closer. "You're next baby's father. Speaking of which, where are your babies, huh?"

Ally's face reddens from the lack or air and the anger. She brings her leg up and kicks him dead in his nuts. He grunts and lets her go, only for Ally to punch him in his jaw, making him fall. Ally stomps him in his gut, then quickly place her foot on his throat. "Where the hell are my kids!"

She hears pattling feet and looks up. Sure enough, it was Kya and Kayla, perfectly fine. Ally goes to grab them and pulls them away from the man. "Where's your father? Where were you?"

"That's Daddy!" Kya giggles, pointing to the man on the floor groaning.

Ally raises an eyebrow. "What?"

The man, who was still on the floor in pain, pulls at his hair and a mask comes off. Sure enough, it was Austin, who now was bleeding from his mouth. Austin turns his head to the side to spit out the blood. "Good job." He croaks out, turning on his side to cough out blood.

Ally gapes and immediately kneels to his side. "Oh my god, Austin. I did not mean to-"

"I know, I know," he sits up, groaning at the pain in all of his lower body. "Fuck. Goddamnit."

"Daddy, you can't swear! That's bad!" Kya speaks, warning him cutely.

Austin shakes his head and lets out a barely-there laugh. "Sorry Kitten."

Ally helps him to his feet and to the nearest bathroom. He spits the blood out in the sink and rinses his mouth out with water. "What hurts?"

Austin sits on the bathroom seat and groans. "Nothing you could bandage."

Ally sighs and leans on her hip. "Why would you do that?"

"It was your test," he groans, leaning back. "I need ice."