six

"Mom, Kya took my new pencils!"

"No, I didn't!"

"Yes she did, look!"

Ally sighs and runs her hairs through the soft hair. "Kayla, stop being a brat and blaming Kya for everything. Kya, just give your sister the pencils and get another pack. There's plenty."

"I'm not a brat!"

"Oh, yes, you are. Trust me."

"You've gotta be pregnant again," a voice says and Ally jumps. She turns to see Sierra and rolls her eyes. "Like, you're arguing with a five year old."

"If I'm pregnant, then so are you," Ally glares. "You've been eating like you're a starved man."

"Hey, I never said I wasn't," she sighs and reaches on the top of the refrigerator to grab the box of Apple Jacks. "Because boy, am I showing every sign of pregnancy."

Ally raises an eyebrow. "Wait, you're serious?"

Sierra nods and bites her lip. "Nauseous. Hungry. Moody."

Ally opens her mouth to speak but they're interupptted by Kya crying.

Ally sighs and goes through the house until she reaches the girls rooms, where Kya was holding her head while Kayla was glaring. Figuring out the situation in three seconds, Ally glares at Kayla. "You don't hit your sister. You know what, when you get home from school, no snack and you get thirty minutes of doing nothing."

"I'm not ready for kids," Sierra says, frowning as Kayla cried with her sister. "These are nightmares."

Ally leans on her hip. "P-lease. I have twins who are polar opposites," Ally scoffs and comes fully inside the room. "Both of you stop crying and wash your faces again. I'll make pancakes for breakfast if you're done in five minutes.

"But I want waffles," Kayla frowns and Ally gives her a look before the girl runs off. "Fine."

Ally goes back to the kitchen to prepare the batter. "When is everyone gonna be back?"

"I don't know. Probably ten. They don't tell me anything anymore. It's like I'm just an information giver."

"That's exactly what you are," Ally speaks, reaching up to grab the pancake mix. "And I'm just a freaking housewife."

Sierra sighs and sits at the counter. "We are such mopey pregnants."

Ally nods and mixes the batter in a bowl. "You want pancakes too?"

"'D'love some," a voice says which makes both of the women turn around. They see the group of four and raises an eyebrow at their dirty attire. El goes straight to the second floor with Tom following, both of them showing upset attitudes. Austin looks at him and sighs. "Guess they don't."

Sierra stops Matt from kissing her with her hand on his chest with a raised eyebrow. "What happened?"

Matt sighs and shakes his head. "Nothing important, I promise."

Sierra scoffs and glares at him, then Austin. "Um, since when am I not apart of this team?" She asks, glaring at the both of them.

Austin raises an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"I haven't been on a mission or operation in months! You guys haven't even been calling me in for briefings! Now, I'm not allowed to know information? I'm not Ally; I'm not a citizen. I am a classified and trained agent."

Matt sighs and looks at Austin. He shrugs to which Matt does the same as he says, "We... spotted... your, uh, sister. Also, El's dad. And... Tom's ex. All working together. They lashed out and compromised the job. We're covered in gun power."