two

8 months later

"I have arrived home," Austin says, dropping his bags in the room of his team department. "Welcome me with joy."

"Austin!" Sierra exclaims, running from her spot to hug their leader. It's probably been a whole year since he's came to headquarters.

"Hey, man!" Matthew greets, grinning while he came forward to latch hands and hug.

Tom just grins and hugs his friend, not seeing him in forever.

"What brings you here?" A voice he can only recognize as Eleanor says chilly, going over and giving him a side hug.

"I figured you wanted to see Ally while she's at the end of her era, so we traveled here."

"Where's Ally, then?"

"Should be coming up the stairs," Austin shrugs, sticking his hands in his pockets.

The team gives him a funny look and he raises an eyebrow, clearly confused. "What?"

"You let your seven-month pregnant wife walk up four flights of stairs?" Sierra questions, glaring.

"She's actually eight as of yesterday..."

Matthew heads out the room, going to the staircase to help Ally.

Eleanor facepalms, sighing. "If Ally doesn't feel like killing you, I will."

Tom slaps on hand on his shoulder, sighing. "Even I'm not that dumb."

They all watch as Matthew comes in, carrying Ally in a bridal position. Austin frowns, not liking it, but doesn't say anything for once. He takes her to the couch in the middle of the room and gently sets her down, blowing out a breath.

"You alright girly?" Eleanor asks, going over and taking a seat on the arm of the couch. She caresses Ally's scalp, sighing.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ally sighs, closing her eyes. "Can someone get me some water?"

"On it." Tom says, going to the kitchen area.

"Sorry," Austin apologize, taking a seat at the end of the couch and resting her feet on his lap. "Didn't know."

"Want me to punch him?" Sierra asks, sitting on the other arm of the couch.

"Yes please."

Austin doesn't expect her punch to be hard and hurt so bad, but it does. He even grunts loudly. "What the hell? When did you become strong?"

"I'm the smartest person in several countries; did you think I was weak?"

"Thankfully, I'm in the beginning of the eighth month, because we'd be having a baby right now if I weren't." Ally says, taking the bottle of water Tom offered.

Sierra takes a seat on the floor next to Ally. "Can I feel your stomach?"

She nods, smiling a bit. "Austin doesn't rub my tummy."

"Man, you are just not taking care of her, are you?" Matthew questions, raising an eyebrow.

"He just, like, stuffs his face in my stomach and talks gibberish."

They all laugh while Austin's cheek burn crimson.

Sierra lifts her shirt until it's over the bump, a small smile on her face. They all smile in awe, seeing the bump that was a production of their best friend/chief and his wife. Sierra rubs her thumb just above her belly button.

Sierra grins and looks at Ally, her eyes twinkling. "Twins?"

Ally's eyes widen in shock for a moment but she then smiles, nodding with a giggle. "How'd you know?"