ending

"I'm back!" Kayla sings as she enters the door to their home to greet everyone in their kitchen. "Merry Christmas!"

Everyone turns to her, and immediately everyone raises an eyebrow. Wallie is the first to speak up, "First of all, Christmas isn't until tomorrow. And second of all, why are you so happy?"

Kayla raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asks then leans on her hip. "I'm always happy."

Alex gapes, then stands. He goes over to her with an amused smile, then looks at everyone else. "This is Kayla!"

Everyone looks surprised, and Kayla raises an eyebrow. "Obviously. Why would you guys-" she then remembers that she's dyed her hair brown, and she was no long a blonde. "Oh, right. I dyed my hair like two days ago. I didn't think I would look so much like Kya. Hey, where is Kya? I haven't seen her in months!"

"I'm right behind you, and we just talked last week- wow, you look exactly like me."

Kayla turns to see Kya in the doorway. She squeals and goes to hug her twin. "Eek! I missed you so much."

Kya laughs and hugs her twin back. Only, Kayla feels something and pulls away, then looks down. She sees nothing, so Kayla feels her stomach and grins. "You're pregnant?!"

"You're what?!" Austin exclaim from the counter.

"She's what?!" Ally says in the same tone, truly shocked.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" Ella squeals, bouncing over to her sisters.

Kya glares at her twin, to which Kayla shrugs and sends a small smile to. "Thanks."

Kayla turns to everyone and grins. "Since mom and dad are already about to have a heart attack, I think it's best to announce that I'm pregnant, too! Our babies are gonna be best friends!"

Matthew can't help but burst out laugh, seeing Austin's face. His face was literally pink, and Ally's was pale. "Somebody get Austin some water."

Melissa looks at her aunt and uncle, then turns to Sierra, her mom. "Why are Auntie Ally and Uncle Austin looking like that?"

Tom grabs a bottled water from the fridge and gives it to Austin. "Dude, drink that. I'll take Ally outside for some air."

After two hours, everyone has calmed down, and they all sit in the family room. Ella plops into Alex's lap, despite the two being 'broken up' before asking the question everyone was wondering, "Who are the daddies?"

"Last time I checked, neither of you were in a relationship," Austin snaps, and Ally touches his arm. He sighs and shakes his head. "I'm sorry. But seriously, I need to meet them."

"I guess since I'm furthest, I'll start," Kya says, helping Melissa climb into her lap. "Well, you do know him. Mike? My partner? Yeah, we got semi drunk a few months ago, and voila, I guess. I didn't want you guys to meet him yet because we weren't and aren't together. But I promise you'll meet him soon."

"Same thing happened to me, sort of," Kayla starts, grinning as she spoke. "I'm dating this guy, and we got wine drunk after exams last month. And poof. Sex. No condom. Baby produced! I'm only a month in, and he's been trying his best to bond with me. It's really sweet."

"Grosss." Wallie says, and Kayla reaches over to push him.

"You both do realize how early it is to have a child, right?" Austin questions, raising an eyebrow. "Kayla, you're just finishing up college. And Kya, well, you've just began."

Kayla shrugs while Kya raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms. "You and mom had us when you were like 23. We're 22."

"Well, they were married." Matt shrugs.