nineteen

"Babe, can we talk?"

It's two in the morning and they're on their way to headquarters in Europe. Austin had bought the biggest private jet he could find available. It was half a million dollars, but a jet with three room, two bathrooms, and a freshly stocked huge refrigerator was worth it.

The only people awake was Wallie (he couldn't sleep on planes until he reached his complete limit), Austin and Ally.

Sierra, Matt, and Alex shared a bed while Eleanor and Tom shared a room (Eleanor would never sleep in the same bed as Tom since he passed gas in his sleep a lot), and the girls all shared a bet.

Austin looks up from rubbing his son's stomach and sees his wife. "I thought you were asleep."

"I was but Ella is clingy," Ally chuckles and comes to sit on the other side of Wallie on the long seat. "Isn't it strange... just thinking about how we've got a family and everything now?"

Austin shrugs, smiling a bit. "Yeah. I mean, everytime I look at one of you, I feel like the luckiest man. I love all of you."

Ally smiles and runs her hand through Wallie's soft, brown hair soothingly. "You ever want another kid?"

Austin glances up at her from Wallie's relaxed form for a moment before looking back down at his son. "I mean, we just had Wallie, so I don't know. You want another?"

She looks up, and as does he. They caught each other's glance. He knows what that glance means. He's been given that look three times now. Ally smiles small and shrugs. "Wouldn't be the worst thing, right?"

"Not at all," he says in his softest voice, though his insides tingled a little. She was pregnant. "Can't wait."

She looks up at him suddenly, and Austin smirks lightly. "Wait, you... know?"

"You give me that look whenever you tell me you're pregnant," Austin grin, making her cheeks blush. "How far are you?"

"Probably a month," she shrugs, smiling at her son. "I just took a test. Sierra said she'd run actual tests when we get to HQ."

Austin nods and leans over to kiss her forehead. "One of these days, we're gonna actually have to use protection. I can't have twenty kids running around here."

Ally laughs lightly and shrugs. "Actually... Sierra and I were talking about something concerning that."

"Getting your tubes tied, right?" He questions, and Ally nods then rubs her eyes. "Yeah, was urging me to convince you to do it a few months ago. But... it's just... even if we're finally supposedly done having kids, it feels better knowing we have the actual option, instead of 'oh, we can't have another kid, anyway'."

Ally nods in agreement and it's quiet for a moment. She looks down at their son, and sees he's almost asleep. Ally lifts him in her embrace and sways him lightly.

"Okay, how about this," Ally starts in soft voice, smiling. "Uh, however many kids we have by time Wallie is ten, is how many kids we're having. After that, I get them tied."

Austin thinks for a moment before nodding. "Okay. We have time to push out ten more babies."

She playfully rolls his eyes and pushes on him. "Shut u-"

"We are soon landing. Please take a seat and buckle up for safety precautions."

Austin looks out the window. They're landing. "This isn't our HQ launchpad. I'll be right back."

Austin stands to go to the cockpit of the plane. He sees the pilot and copilot and watches as they steer towards a runway. "Where are we, guys? I said HQ."

"We're in Europe but there's a thunderstorm approaching. We'd rather not even attempt to fly through it." The pilot explains.

"Don't worry, Mr. Moon. We have already called for a reservated train that should take you to HQ. When the storm passes, we'll be sure to place the plane in the storage of your headquarters. Now, please take a seat because we're going to land in about two minutes."

Austin nods and goes back to his spot. "There's a storm coming ahead, so we're just going to take a train the rest of the way," Austin explains, sitting down. He goes in his pocket and grabs two pieces of gum. He plops one in his mouth, then passes Ally one. "I guess we put Wallie to sleep for nothing."

The landing is smooth and everyone wakes up from the lack of movement. "Where are we?" Matt yawns, looking out of the window and seeing the empty runway. "This isn't HQ."

"There's a a thunderstorm coming from up North, where HQ is. We're gonna take a train the rest of the way," Austin explains. He stands to get the luggage and brings his kids' down first. "Get dressed into something warm. If you guys hurry, we can stop for breakfast."

Sierra yawns and grabs Alex's things. "Come on, Alex."

The girls and Sierra and Ally got into their separate rooms to change and Ally stretches then stands with her somehow still asleep son. "Austin, can you bring me my luggage and Wallie's?"

"Yeah, I got you," he says and grabs their luggage.

-

It starts raining ridiculously hard while they're inside eating their breakfast.

"We should head out soon," Ally says, looking out of the window. "It's coming down hard. There'll probably be a flood soon."

Austin looks and nods. "Yeah. Our luggage is already on the train, anyway," he looks around for the kids and counts each little head. Kya and Kayla, coloring on the other side of the booth, Alex and Ella, staring outside the window by the exit, and Wallie, asleep in Ally's arms.

"Okay, guys lets go!" He calls places their pay on the diner's table.

Ally goes to strap Wallie in his carrier and places a blanket over him. The kids get their jackets back on while the adults gather their trash.

"Daddy, I can't find my umbella." Ella says as she zips her coat up.

"You can share with me," Alex offers, making Ella nod. "It's yellow."

"Mines was pink," Ella says and walks towards to door, to which Alex follows. "But your umbella is cute too."

"It's call an umbrella, El." Kya says, standing next to the two.

"That's what I said."

All kids in the front," Matt calls, and Kayla moves to the exit by her sisters.

Austin grabs Wallie's carrier from Ally and looks around. "Alrighty, lets go."

It was pouring hard but the train was about two blocks away and the streets were already crowded even though it was like four in the morning.

They hear crying and Matt chuckles. "That's a first."

It was Wallie under his blanket in the carrier. "There's only a block left," Austin sighs. "Of all times, he decides to cry now."

Ally looks down at the carrying and reaches down to pull the blanket off his face. Wallie's face immediately adjusts to the light and he stops his crying, then smiles at his mother.

Ally rolls her eyes. "He just didn't want the blanket over his eyes. He's scared of the dark."

"I swear that baby is the reason I will ever consider having another." Sierra laughs as they turn the corn.

Austin looks over at Matthew, who was slightly glaring at his ex. He chuckles and shakes his head, deciding not to speak on it.