[ Chapter X ] - Dyed Red

Taekwoon kept pestering Ravi for few days straight trying to come up with a plan to divert his father's attention and steal the Moon.

"Ugh, you're annoying for someone who doesn't talk much," Ravi grunted.

"Just hurry up with that spell or whatever you're doing," Taekwoon grumbled and shot a lasering glare at Ravi.

"Look, I'm trying my best here. Okay? Just go outside and play and stop distracting me already!"

"... You sure are demanding. Even though you're only a Kim Wonshik." Taekwoon mumbled as he made his way out the door.

"Ya!"

Apparently, Ravi has been using an alias for his name and by chance, Taekwoon found out. Since then, Taekwoon would bring up Ravi's name whenever he wanted to annoy the man or to make him work faster. It worked and it irritated Ravi to no extent. Taekwoon's patience had completely run out and have been doing everything he could to strengthen himself. Taekwoon has been learning how to use swords and daggers in case his power runs out like it did during his training sessions. He also learned a few spells from Ravi to protect himself as well. Everything he did was in order to successfully carry out their plans.

Ravi said that although Taekwoon's father doesn't leave the house a lot, he makes trips outside once in a while to attend council meetings with other higher ranked officials in the Underworld. This meant a good opportunity to steal the Moon while his father was away for a day. It was the only way they could trespass into the bathhouse without having to go in head-to-head battle with Taekwoon's father.

* * * * * *

A week before Taekwoon and Ravi decided to commence their plan, Taekwoon went down to the secret base to meet up with Hakyeon. In case something goes wrong during the plan, this would be the last time in which Taekwoon may ever see Hakyeon again. The very thought of it happening made Taekwoon very anxious. He has been working so hard during his training and on top of that, he kept worrying about Hakyeon's situation as well.

"To think we get to talk to one another so quickly! It's so rare now. But I'm happy. Hehe." Hakyeon giggled like a child. It seems like he was in an extra good mood that day.

Hakyeon continued talking about his day and how the bakery seems to be doing better recently because of the extra help he got. Although Taekwoon didn't like the idea of it, he was slightly relieved that Hakyeon was back to normal.

"So, um... what's your ideal type?" Hakyeon suddenly asked Taekwoon.

"Huh?"

"Just wondering."

"I don't know,' Taekwoon replied even though he wanted to say 'Cha Hakyeon' out loud.

Hakyeon was all that Taekwoon wasn't but he was attracted to that personality and cheerfulness Hakyeon had. Even though he has never met Hakyeon, Taekwoon was set on the fact that Hakyeon was his ideal and possibly the only one he would ever fall in love with.

The one who always gave me strength, the one who climbed the rough road with me, was you.

The one who always comforted my cold, frozen heart; my dark rough self with warm words, was you.

I can't be with anyone but you.

"I see... so about that marriage, I told you about before..." Hakyeon said as he started playing around with the pebbles around him and circling his finger on the ground that Taekwoon could hear.