~ the AFTER STORY ~

'An Eternity'

Pinewoods was once a small town and a rather lively town where its people were as close as family. There was no longer a government to rule its lands after Soo-ah's father left to look for his daughter but its people who remained there was still content.

They have always been a simply and lighthearted town, until that one day where the darkness lurked amongst their lands.

In the forest not too far from the town was a door.

A door that was hidden deep within the woods where no one would ever dare to venture inside. It was a door where everything began and a door that connected both the human world and the Underworld.

The door itself was sealed tightly for many centuries since it was last opened and the key no longer exists. It's protectors at the time also sealed away their powers as Gods in order to live peacefully in Pinewoods as humans.

The four of them – Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Ravi, and Hyuk watched over Pinewoods as humans for a long time ever since they came back from the Underworld. They had the abilities to look a certain age in order to fool the town that they were growing as old as they were. But in reality, their longevity remained because they were still secretly Gods. They were still quite 'immortal'.

Jaehwan though, had lost his powers as a God and eventually lived as a human. But because of his sudden lost in powers, his body could no longer endure the changes and suffered again from several humanly diseases. Hongbin, as the only true human of the group eventually had to age as all mortals would and passed away due to old age. But the six of them were still connected by an undeniable fate.

Both Jaehwan and Hongbin were reincarnated once again in Pinewoods. They retained their memories of their previous lives with the other four and vowed that the six of them would always be together for an eternity.

The group who thought that their last battle had sealed away the door completely and that no one could ever access the Underworld ever again. But little did they know, that the two Dark ones were still inside of the Underworld, battling to the brink of death in order to prove who is most worthy to the throne for King.

The Dark Hakyeon and the Dark Taekwoon's battles only made their powers grow even more to the point that their strengths could no longer be contained within the Underworld.

Even though Jaehwan was reincarnated as a human, he was still once the descendent of the God of the Heavens. He was eventually summoned back to his origins and granted his powers as a God again in order to help maintain order of the universe and protect the worlds with his friends.

Hongbin also fought bravely along his teacher, Ravi, as well.

After their long struggles, the darkness was locked away again and both the Dark Hakyeon and the Dark Taekwoon was banished into a world that wasn't too far from Heaven but not far from Hell either. It was a place where everything was unpredictable and no one would be able to know what awaits the future of the two Dark ones.

~

"It's so bright," Hakyeon said as he laid there on Taekwoon's lap and patting on Hyuk's head.

Hyuk was in his hellhound form and fast asleep with both Hakyeon and his master.

"Is this better?" Taekwoon asked as he covered Hakyeon's eyes a bit from the sun with his large hands.

"Heh. A bit," Hakyeon chuckled at the latter's actions.

"How are you feeling?" Taekwoon asked.

"Just a bit tired," Hakyeon took Taekwoon's hands and held it tightly yet gently.