KenVi - Heaven's Descendent - BONUS CHAPTER

A/N: What's this? A KenVi bonus chapter?!?!? This takes place before and middle of the actual story.

Just a small chapter though, nothing too fancy.

* * * * * *

[Heaven's Descendants – Bonus Chapter]

There are times where we end up saying things we don't actually mean. We act according to our emotions more so than reason, which causes us to lose all rationale. That was exactly the case for Wonshik, who now goes by the name of 'Ravi' the witch.

After being caught for trying to steal the Sun from his father, he found himself imprisoned at the deepest parts of Heaven. He was furious for his lack of abilities and that he couldn't carry out his plans perfectly. He thought it was flawless until he was proven otherwise.

Where did it go wrong? What did he miscalculate?

All of these things preoccupied his mind throughout the days of his imprisonment and as he was locked away, he kept thinking about why his plans had failed. No one should have known, no one except...

Did someone betray me?

That's when he began to lose himself.

The only one who knew of his plans was Lee Jaehwan. His childhood friend and his 'lover'. But how could that be? Jaehwan said he loves Ravi a lot to the point of breaking down into tears, so why would he betray his beloved? Was it all a lie when he confessed just so that he could trap Ravi into revealing himself?

Ravi wanted to believe in Jaehwan but he also knew of the playful and tricky side to the older. He couldn't find himself to trust anyone by then.

"You betrayed me! No one else knew about me stealing the Sun except you!" Ravi pointed at Jaehwan, furious and full of rage. "If it wasn't you, who else could it be?!"

"I can explain. Please, just listen to me," Jaehwan pleaded in tears.

"Save it. I don't need any of your excuses. I don't ever want to hear or see you ever again," Ravi turned away from the other.

And that was the last thing Ravi said to Jaehwan and it became the first time he's ever regretted his decision.

Ever since that time, Ravi noticed that Jaehwan really didn't visit him anymore, just as he demanded. But knowing what type of person Jaehwan is, Ravi thought the older would be more persistent.

As days went by and as Ravi waited for the day of his sentencing, he suddenly felt empty inside knowing that no one, not even his own father, would visit him anymore. He began to hope, just a little more every day, that Jaehwan would visit him just once more.

He couldn't help but wish to see the other's face even if he knew that he was asking for too much.

The doors to the prison chambers finally opened one day and Ravi hoped to see Jaehwan walk through those doors but unfortunately, it was not who Ravi was expecting at all.

It was the King of the Heavens, Jaehwan's father, himself.

"Bring him out," the King commanded the guards that followed him closely by his side.

They opened the cell and chained Ravi's entire body, immobilizing the dangerous 'witch' so that he couldn't make any attempts to running away.

Not that Ravi would in the first place.