42

"What happened was she made a very convincing performance, she somehow managed to convince Lucien that they were on the same team, though it was at my expense. It was genius" Elijah tried going through the events of the night, without quite mentioning some specific parts "we captured him, but somehow he's escaped and now she's missing"

"Wow, two whole hours of keeping Lucien Castle under lock and key" Klaus said "must be a new record"

"How do we know she's not ran off with him?" Rebekah asked, always being the one to accuse her.

"She was waiting for something, she couldn't have left" Elijah didn't go into too much detail there, in this case, he had to be vague. He went to open his mouth once more when he heard a rattling noise from the front room.

"What was that?" Rebekah asked, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to peer out.

"Elijah?" He heard Cassie's voice call him from where the gates were. She was back, she had come back "help me, please"

Elijah quickly turned to his siblings, he had to go and help her. She didn't sound like herself, her voice was deflated, something horrible had happened and she had come back.

Elijah almost ran out into the other room, his family close behind him. "Where is she?" He didn't give himself time to think when he saw the witches stand in front of him. They were quite outmatched, it seemed like the witches had an army compared to their three.

"You'll see her soon" Eloise smiled "though in much darker circumstances"

Elijah went to charge at them, to murder her like he had done in the past. But he could not move a muscle in his body, then he was hit with a sharp sensation in his head, like someone was just drilling into it.

He fell down in pain, screaming and clawing at his head for it just to stop. The vein popped out on his forehead and his skin had turned red as he tried to relieve the tension or at least look to his family to see if they were okay.

But the screams of his siblings only confirmed his suspicions. The witches had all of their powers focussed on them and it was impossible for them to escape their grasps.

"Three original vampires" Eloise smirked "brought down by us witches, I would have thought you'd shown more fight Elijah, seeing as it is your love on the line"

Elijah grunted and groaned but for the life of him, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't even form a word, he couldn't even lift his tongue or move his lips fully to say anything. He communicated with evil glances and aggravated grunts.

"You're going to watch her suffer at our hands, you all are" Eloise revealed to them "and then you're going to die, and we would have completed our task of ridding the earth of vampires"

She turned to the other witches "we can finally rest in peace"

Cheers emanated from the group behind her, as the three original vampires could not move. Elijah stared up at the blonde witch once more, if only she knew that Lucien would have backstabbed her.

"Your goal is much too large" Elijah finally and actually was able to speak, it was the thought of Cassandra suffering that finally gave him that extra strength to block out the pain for at least a second.

"Yes but our goal is now achievable" Eloise lifted her hand and motioned for some witches to move forward and ascend upon the siblings "I hope you managed to say everything you wanted to your precious heretic, because he next time you'll be seeing her, she will be executed for her sins"

"Her sins?!" Elijah burst out; he could finally speak "you were the one that made her that way"

"But she was the one that didn't seek help, she continued on her path until she had mutilated all of us" Eloise snapped back "she deserves everything that's coming to her, as do you"

"I'm sick of this conversation, there is no use arguing with a dead man" she huffed "and Elijah, I'll be the one to personally kill you, as you have done to me in the past, I'm looking forward to it very much. But first, I'll make you watch the annihilation of your whole family, and then I'll slowly tear your heart out, let you heal and so on. Before I get Lucien to infect you with his venom"

Eloise snapped her fingers and all three vampires collapsed, totally unconscious. Allowing the witches to take them to the spot they had agreed on.