Chapter 8

2 days later..

Ariana's pov

"You're late today, Anderson" like I didn't notice duh. "I'm sorry Mrs.Waters" "you're lucky I'm in a good mood.. go take your seat" I went over my place and surprisingly Prince was there too, right beside me. When I sat down I fixed my hair and I could feel Prince staring at me, though I didn't look back, it was very silent between both of us we didn't wrote each others on a paper like we usually did.
                                  -
Class was over now. I needed a calm place to go so I went over the lake, near my house, I sat there on the ground, opened my notebook and wrote. "Sometimes we will die and sometimes we will fly away" I thought about some more, "either way you're by my side until my dying days and if I'm not there and I'm far away, I say, don't be afraid" I felt someone sit next to me, I made a simple eye contact and it was Prince, he didn't say a thing, just looked on the ground and then at me.
                                   -
"How did you know I was here?" I finally spoke still writing. "Does it matter?" he said with an attitude, I closed my notebook and took my bag and started walking away "where are you going?" I heard him semi yelling but I just kept doing my walk which seemed to piss him off, "hey stop!" he put his hand on my shoulder to stop me from walking "what do you want?!" I asked him in the same tone "you've been rejecting me all this time you-" "well maybe you should shut up sometime" he yelled cutting me off I had a wave of emotions in the pit of my stomach "and maybe you should stop being a jerk" I said leaving him standing there.