Chapter 38

Prince's pov

"Oh.. that feels so good" our love making session was soon broke by the ringing phone. "Don't" I ordered, continuing my strokes. She tangled her legs around my waist, and we reached our peak together. By the time we tried to found our breath, the phone started the ring again. "Damn it.." she sighed as she took the phone.
"Hello? Oh hi Jai" I decided to dress up as she talked to her brother.

"So?" I asked when she hung up. "I forgot to tell him.." she said as she put her clothes on. "Tell what?" "The marriage.. I need to talk to him in person" she brushed her hair before putting it in a messy bun. It didn't really bother me since it was private. "Okay.. Come back at 6?" I got a uh huh as a response before she started to leave.

"Hey.. you forget something.." I gave her the puppy eyes, "sorry!" she ran back to me and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. that's what I wanted. "I'll be back later!" she said before closing the door, not letting me say anything.
-

Ariana's pov

"You got anything new to tell me?" Jai asked while offering me a glass of water. "Well, we're married now.." he knew who I talked about. "Really?! You didn't invite me?" "We did it privately, no one was invited.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" "No, it's fine! I'm really happy for both of you" he was always so understandable. "Thank you Jai" we smiled ear to ear. "And what about you?"

His smile slowly faded, which was rare from him. "What's wrong?" I asked with the worried look on my face. "I went to the hospital about two weeks ago and... It's not getting better.." he looked down at his feet, while my mind just kept racing with thoughts. "Why didn't you call me?" "I didn't want to announce that on the phone, Ari.." "I'm so sorry.. I-I should've been with you.." I pulled him in a hug.

We had a heart disease since we were born. It was a disease from family, to generations. My brother had it and I had it too. I didn't know how to feel about what he'd just told me.
-

"Hey babe.." I sighed and smiled weakly, as I entered the room. He was standing in front of the mirror, rubbing up and down his hip. "Are you okay?" I asked him, "My hip hurts.." "Let me check.." I pulled down his pants a little and got on my knees to get a closer look. "Oh my.. There's a big bump right there" I gently pressed my fingers on it "Ow! stop please" I immediately stopped when his face stretched in pain, "I'm so sorry" I said quickly, "Do you want to lay down?" he nodded.

"Can you walk?" I helped him to sit on the bed. "Yes but it hurts" he said as he laid his body. "I'll go find something cold.." I went downstairs and grabbed an icepack with some pain reliefs. "I took some of these for you as well.." I said as I got back in the room, "Thank you baby" I put the icepack on his hip. "You want to take it now?" he only nodded, "Okay.." I opened the little container and put the pill in his mouth. I lifted up his head and gave him some water as he swallowed it.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked as I placed his water glass on the nighstand. "No, just lay with me.." he looked so tired. "Sure" I smiled a little and crawled up the bed next to him. he turned his head to my side, "Thanks for taking care of me.." "Anything sweetheart" he slightly tightened my hand and placed it on his beating heart. "I love you.." he mumbled, "I love you too baby".