Chapter 22

Dirty Mind era, 1980

Ariana's pov

I wanna be stronger, too long I've sat here undecidedly
Planning strategy, half of me knows it's all just a fallacy
Failing miserably, drastically and then I crash dramatically

"Ariana!" I heard Prince yelling my name, cutting me off from singing those words in my head. "What!?" I yelled back from the other room, he offered me to stay at his house. "Come here, please" he said.

"What's up?" I rested my hands on the door frame, he was sitting on his bed looking at me, "I love you" he said in the most sweetest voice ever, "I thought you were mad or something" I chuckled, he got up "Aren't you gonna say it back?" he took my hands and guided me to his bed as he made me sit on his lap. "I love you too" I kissed his nose, which made him want more.

He went from my neck, moving up to my lips, "not now, Prince" I grinned, "awh.. I-I'm needy.." he groaned softly in my ear as he put his hand on my thigh. "I gotta go rehearse before.. but we can catch up tonight" I put my hand on his, his eyes turned a bit darker "I'd love to" he said.

*After rehearsing*

Prince always left the door unlocked so I could get in. "Prince?" I called his name. I heard moans coming from his bedroom, I kept walking to his direction "ah.. baby.." I opened his door a little and he was there, laying on the bed, his hands in his pants, pleasuring himself.

"fuck..." he moaned my name several times. I couldn't lie, it was really hot. "I'm cumming baby.." he moaned as he released.

I completely opened the door, he jumped and fell on the other side of the bed on the floor. "Ari.. I-I didn't know you w-were t-there.." he stuttered as he took a tissue and wiped himself up. He looked at me "Were you watching the whole time?" "almost" "How-" "that was so fucking hot" I cut him off, which earned a slight smirk from him. He patted on the bed telling me to sit next to him. Right when I sat down, he asked me "You wanna watch?" lust filled in his eyes. "You're leaving me no choice.." he mumbled.

He unzipped his pants, and took them off, already revealing his manhood. He looked at me and then his jewel, everytime. His chest was going up and down, mouth opened, he placed it in the palm of his hand before wrapping it with his thumb and his index finger.

He started moving up and down, slowly, teasing himself on the head of his shaft with the thumb of his other hand "Are you sure you don't wanna close your eyes?" he breathed hard, I nodded not too sure about what to say. He moved at a fast pace now, his moans sent shivers down my spine.

He held my paw with his free hand, tightening it, using it for support. His sighs were becoming louder, I knew what that meant. "Help me" he moaned, taking my hand and placing it on his member, in the same way he did.

He let me do all the work when I was getting into it "baby, you're so good.." he moaned loudly, throwing his head back. "There.. there.. I'm-I'm.. ah shit!" his love juice spurted on his tummy. I wiped it off with a tissue and threw it in the garbage. "Hold me.." he said still breathless.

"I thought you wanted-" he cut me off before I finished, "no, just hold me.." he said laying me on the bed, he placed his head on my chest and put an arm around me, our legs intertwined. "We'll make love tomorrow.." he said in almost a whisper before we fell asleep in each other's arms. Nothing mattered anymore.