Chapter 49

February 14th

Ariana's pov

The sun lighting through the windows awoken me from my deep sleep. The birds sang aloud near the trees, I always thought it was soothing hearing those birds in the morning. Before I could stretch my back or even yawn, Prince literally threw himself at me, attacking my neck and collarbones with wet kisses. I giggled at his actions. Nobody knew that he was completely different out of his persona on stage, he was always so sweet. "Good morning to you too" a smile curved on my lips as my hands found his hair. He chuckled slightly, "I love you.. I missed you tonight". I let out a breathy laugh through my nose, "When we were sleeping?" I raised an eyebrow. "You were sleeping, I was in your studio working on some things" I told him that he can use my studio if he wanted to, since he kind of 'lived' with me at the time.

"So you didn't sleep at all?" I questioned. I hated it when he pulled an all nighter, I often did it too, but he needed some rest. "I slept a few hours after our.. perfect.. session" he said the last three words between kisses, which made me grin through my teeth. "I got something for you.." he announced. "Just because it's my birthday?" I said with joy in my voice, as I dressed up with some grey pyjamas pants and a soft pink tank top. "Nope, because I wanted to.. now come here" he lifted up my body, placed my legs around his waist, and carried me downstairs.

When he put me down, he told me to close my eyes so I didn't know where I was, but it looked like my living room. I felt him placing my hands in a sort way, still while my eyes were tightly shut. He handed me something that seemed big and fluffy, "You can open.." he demanded. When I did as told, I saw a really big teddy bear that was almost my height "Oh my God, I always wanted one!!" I nearly screamed. Yes, I still adored teddy bears. "Thank you so much!!" I said with enthusiast, as I hugged Prince, whom was laughing at my reaction. "You like it?" I nodded quickly at his question, and gave him a sweet kiss.

"I have something for you too" I admitted while I was still smiling ear to ear. His cheeks turned red, "It's not my birthday" he joked as he let out a small giggle. "No but it's our anniversary.." I took him by the hand and dragged us to the bedroom. He was so shy when he was given gifts, but I thought it was adorable. I placed the big bear in the corner of my room, so that I could see it everyday. I told Prince to sit on the bed and close his eyes while I find his present. It was something I asked someone to personalize, and I was sure that he'd like it. "You can open your eyes.." I said after I put the object in his hands,

It was a long silver necklace, with a treble and bass clef related to a heart, with a bit of gold on the edging. It was so bright that it shined in his eyes. "Baby.. I-I don't know what to say.. It's beautiful" he was so agape that I had to settle it around his neck, while I still had that big smile on my face. Everything fits him so well. He finally looked at me, "I hope it didn't cost too much..?" I rolled my eyes playfully at what he just said, "Prince, that's not important.. Do you like it?" I rested my hands on both sides of his face as I awaited for a response. "Of course I love it, thank you baby" he pecked my lips a few times.

"You know that I love you, right?" he said as he touched the ring on my finger. I didn't know why, but I felt a wave of emotions so I didn't say anything. these damn mood swings. "Baby?" he pronounced, getting me out of my daydreaming. I cleared my throat, "What?" pretended like I didn't hear it. He let out a breathy laugh through his nose, "I said I love you..." maybe because it was Jai's last words to me that I acted like this.

"Are you okay sweetie?" his face expression didn't show any emotions. "Yeah.. I'm good... I love you too" Prince looked at me like he wasn't sure, so before he figured it out, I decided to propose something. "Do you want to cook with me? like old times" he smiled widely and kissed me in a very passionate way, "Sure" he tucked some random hair behind my ear. Suddenly, the feelings I felt minutes ago, were gone.