Chapter 41

Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic era, 1999-2001

Ariana's pov

Prince offered me breakfast in bed. He made pancakes, omelettes, and with some fruits on the side. He was so sweet. After I said my 'thank you's' we discussed while we ate.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked, munching a strawberry. "I don't know, I've heard you got an interview later?" I took a bite of the scrambled eggs. "Yeah, are you gonna come with me?" "Of course" I said my mouth full, which caused a chuckle from both of us. After we finished eating breakfast, he proposed me to do each other's makeup before we go out.

"Eye liner and mascara?" he knows me so well. "That's right" I grinned through my teeth. I wasn't much a fan of makeup, but sometimes I wore it for fun, or during photoshoots, or some of my shows. I never wore foundation as my 'real person', I was lucky enough to have a good skin. "I thought that we could stay at Paisley Park the whole week.." Prince suggested as he put the black line on my eyelid. Since my brother was doing good during a long time, I didn't mind. "I like that" I said, receiving a kiss on the cheek.

He was now done with putting my makeup on, "Your turn.." he said, placing me on his lap. His hands rested on the outer sides of my thighs. "The same thing, baby.." he uttered, as I started to apply the medium line. After we were done, Prince decided to brush my hair and did a small braid on the side of my head, it was really cute. Now, we were heading to the interview's tray.
-
Prince's pov

When we got back home, I suggested we play a game of basketball in my backyard, and we did. I won, obviously. "The first one that gets in the shower, have to be washed first" I competed, "Alright!" she ran through the house while I just walked, I wanted to wash her first. When I finally entered the bathroom, she was already in the shower. "Don't start before me.." I grinned as I took my clothes off.

I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her shoulder, up to her neck. We relaxed under the warm stream for a while before I started washing every parts of her body, she also washed mine when it was her turn. When it was our bed time, we snuggled up against each other, she buried her face in the crook of my neck and we soon drifted off to sleep.