Chapter 19

Prince's pov

I was playing with her hair, making little messy braids and untangled them to just brush her hair with my fingers, she looked so peaceful. she's mine. Andre kept fooling around so I threw my pillow at him, we were laughing silently.

I turned my head and her eyes slowly opened, I smiled at her beauty which earned a smile from her as well. "Did I wake you up?" I mumbled, "Andre..." was all she said. I looked at him, he was faking sleeping. I looked back at her and whispered "I'm sorry" I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her, resting my hand on her cheek.

"Did you make a second album?" I asked her, as we made breakfast "it has been made since a long time but I'm not sure if I'm gonna release it" she told me, "why not?" "I don't know, it's too.. personal I guess?" "would you let me hear it?" "no, it's.. the lyrics are too much, I'm not sure if you want to hear this" she shook her head "babe, come on" "I'm not ready yet" "okay, I respect your choice baby"

After we got back from the lake, Andre was out, I didn't go to rehearse with the band so I could spend more time with her. "Now let's kiss and cuddle until dawn" I said as I laid her on my bed and put myself on top of her, she always had this smile stuck on her face that drove me crazy. We began to stare at each other in the eyes, like if we looked into our soul. And I kissed her, I melted through the kiss and I said "can I make love to you?"