Chapter 26

Purple Rain era, 1984

Ariana's pov

Today was Prince's movie premiere, and I was so excited about it. He has been shooting it for a bit more than half a year and I was really proud of him. "Give me attention.." he side hugged me.

He poked my cheek with his finger, "what?" I laughed, "you don't give me any attention.." he pouted, I brushed my finger on his bottom lip, sticking out more "you can't stop being adorable aren't you?" I said before I kissed his pouty lips, "nope" he said childishly, "we should probably go" I giggled.

-

When it was the sex scene with Apollonia, I stared at Prince for a while, he never told me about this. When the film ended, I was waiting for him in the limo since he just finished a lil performance. The door suddenly opened, "how was it?" he asked still full of energy, I didn't want to ruin the moment so I just brushed it off, "beyond good, I loved it!" I smiled, "thank you so much baby" he hugged me very tight. He looked so happy.

Back at home

"You're so quiet.. what's up?" Prince asked, "I'm just tired.. but I'm happy for you, baby" I put my hair in a messy bun. "Kiss me" he said as he took my hands, I kissed him softly but he deepened the kiss. "It feels like it's been forever since we've been together.. alone" he expressed, I approved. I missed him so much. "When's the last time since.. we did it?" he looked deeply in my eyes, "like three months" I chuckled a little.

"How about we fix that?" he kissed my neck, "I don't know.." "I haven't made love to you for too long, I'm sorry. You need to be reminded of how much I love you" his words gave me chills, "you know that, right?" he continued but I looked down. "Hey, don't do that now... look at me" he lifted my chin up, "I love you.." he intertwined our fingers, "I love you so much" he placed his forehead on mine.

The day after

"Well, I think they're already expecting something.." I said handing him the journal. It was a picture of me and Prince holding hands, with the title; Prince's princess? Are they dating?

A/N; sorry for the bad chapter, I might delete it