Chapter 47

Ariana's pov

"What's the use in life?" "Why should I keep going?" The thoughts spoke in my head as I consumed another bottle. I've always hid bottles of wine in another room secretely, but now I was draining all of them.

Prince's pov

"What is this?" I cut her off from drinking, my face plastered with a shocked look when I saw the few empty bottles on the floor, Ariana never liked wine or any sort of alcohol at all. "That is the most disgusting shit ever.." she said sipping another drop, "Then why are you doing this?!" I grabbed the almost full bottle from her hands then threw it outside from her window in frustration. I couldn't believe what she did.

She tried to stand on her feet, "Don't be like that..." she told me, rubbing her eyes. "You're drunk! How do you think I should act-" she cut me off by crashing her lips on mine, I could taste the alcohol from her breath. "Come on, it's been a while hasn't it.." she tried unbuckling my belt, "Stop it!" I pushed her away, maybe a little too hard because she fell backwards on the floor.

'Shit..' the guilty look came over to me when she hid her face in her knees and started crying. "Babe.. I-.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." I put my arms around her, and laid my head on her shoulder.

Next Day

When I woke up, I still felt the guilt from yesterday. I never wanted to do that, especially not with what she was going through at the time. I put her closer to me, and slightly tightened my grip around her waist as I closed my eyes, regretting what I did.

A bit later, after she woke up, I didn't want to let her go from me. "Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked, receiving a nod as a response. "I'm so sorry.. I swear I didn't do it on purpose, I-" "It's fine" I heard her sleepy voice. "Are you okay? Do you have an headache?" I touched her forehead to see if she had a warm temperature but she didn't. "I'm alright Prince.." Ariana's soft voice sent me chills everywhere. "Today you let me take care of you, okay?" I took her in my arms, and dragged us to the kitchen.

Ariana's pov

We finished our breakfast, and now it was bath time. I didn't want to at first, but he insisted. I guessed that he felt really shameful about last night and that he wanted to make it up to me.

After he washed my hair, as I relaxed under his touch, he passed the loofah sponge everywhere on my body. "Prince?" I called, "mhm?", "I'm sorry.." I swallowed my pride and told him what I needed to. "For what baby?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "For last night and.. everything in general.." my eyes welled up with tears but I held them back.

"No.. You don't have to apologize... I'm the one who should-" "Stop, Prince.. I make things harder for you" I stated, looking deeply in his beautiful eyes. "You're worth fighting for, sweetie" he said as he rinced me. Before I got out of the bathtub, Prince gave me a soft kiss and wrapped me up with a towel. "I love you" he uttered against my lips, "I love you too" a sparkle appeared in his eyes as I spoke those words for the first time in a while.
-

We were watching my second movie I had made, it was a comedy I filmed with my band at the time. Prince and I just kept cuddling and kissing, it was a very cute moment. "Eat" he held a grape between his fingers, up to my mouth, I opened up and let him feed me as he always liked to.

He rubbed his forehead against mine, a smile curved on my lips. a real one. "What was that?" he asked, smiling at me. "What?" I questioned, not really knowing what he was talking about. "Did I see a real smile?" I nodded slowly, "I love it.." he pecked my lips.