Chapter 51

Ariana's pov

"As I thought about what to say, Prince looked at me with his doe eyes, which made me feel more guilty. bipolar ass. "Just forget about this.. I'm probably just tired" I said, finally getting out of his grip, and went to the bed. He followed right behind me, but I didn't pay any attention. "Are you really?" he sat next to me, "Yeah" I mumbled as I layed on my side, my back facing him. I just wanted to be left alone. He placed his arm around me, and pressed his body against mine, even though I wasn't really into it, it felt so right. "I love you.." was the last thing I heard Prince whispering in my ear before we drifted off to sleep."
-

Year 2001

I had moved back to my place already, Prince told me that he needed to get some things done at Paisley Park, although it was really silent between the two of us. I was looking through my vinyls collections, I had all of my favorite artists on the shelves. I decided to put a record of Bob Marley's in my old turntable, 'Could You Be Loved' started playing. Even when I was a teen, I felt so much at peace when I listened to his work. a pure legend. Music is definitely healing.

I changed the disc for an Elvis Presley's, whom was another crush of mine. I closed my eyes while I listened to 'In The Ghetto', keeping my focus on his voice. My heart was telling me to continue making music, but my mind was saying otherwise, however, I knew I'd start again somehow, but I didn't know when. The press was saying that I quitted the music industry, which was absolutely false. I guessed that they needed money or something because people actually believed it.

My thoughts were cut off by the knock on my door. I lowered down the volume before getting up and see who it was. Prince was there leaning on the wall. "How did you get in?" I asked, not that I was complaining though. "Before asking questions, can you give me a hug and let me in?" he said sweetly, Prince just finished his Rainbow Children tour not so long ago, and it had been a while since we did stuff together. I rolled my eyes playfully and quickly hugged him, however, he still got to kiss me before we pulled away.

"I've got something for both of us" Prince took my hand, and made me sit on his lap, with my legs on each sides of his thighs. "What is it?" I put a smile on my lips. He took something out of his pocket and handed it to me, it was two tickets for a basketball game in front row. "Awh thank you!" I crashed my lips against his, we didn't do this since a long time like we used to do, and I felt like it was gonna be awesome. The twinkle in his eyes appeared when he saw I was happy. "We have two hours to go" he kissed my collarbones, smiling along with me. I was too excited that I hadn't even realized it was the same day.

"Aren't we gonna be late?" I catched it all when Prince started massaging my breasts through my shirt. "No.." he whispered in my neck, unbuttoning my lace blouse. He jumped a little when I touched his member over his pants. I was still on top after we had taken each other's clothes off, his back was pressing against the wood headboard. "I can't wait any longer baby.." he moaned as I left a trail of wet kisses down his neck. I gently grabbed his manhood leaning it forward me, and slided myself until he was fully inside of me. "That's right baby... all the way down.." Prince encouraged as he cleared my face from the hair that were covering my eyes.

His grip were on my hips when I started moving back and forth slowly, taking all of it with each strokes. My arms were around his neck, so that we were really close. "Ah.. baby" he purred, sending me chills down my spine. The room filled with our moans, enjoying every bits. "I'm so-.. close.." Prince's legs trembled. The knot in the pit of our stomach finally exploded together after a few more strokes. We recovered from our breathing, when I noticed Prince was almost dozing off, "Don't fall asleep yet" a laugh escaped my mouth, which caused him to whine a little before we started getting ready.

After The Match

Prince carried me upstairs to the bedroom, and placed my body on the bed. "How did you like it?" he asked as he positioned himself on top of me. "It was great, I missed doing that with you" he traced his finger on my bottom lip before he gave me a gentle kiss there, "Me too..". Prince started taking my sweater off of me, which surprised me, "Again?" I said with confusion in my voice, "No I just wanna lay with you naked" he stated. We slowly took our clothes off again, but this time, nothing happened. We just laid comfortably in each other's arms, with the connection of our bodys flesh on flesh.