Chapter 20

Ariana's pov

"What?" I wanted to make sure if I heard correctly, "Can I make love to you?" he repeated. We locked eyes for a moment, "Yes". I put my hand on his cheek and I felt his tongue entering my mouth as we kissed.

He started unbuttoning his shirt but he suddenly stopped, "do it for me" he asked, I did as told. After we kissed some more, he guided my hand to the zipper of his jeans "pull it down, baby" he said as he placed his forehead on mine, looking down at my every moves. I felt a wave of anxiousness.

I pulled his pants down to his ankle and slided them off. I was shaking and he was too. He pulled my shirt up to my tummy "Can I?" he asked for permission, though I just nodded. He pulled it completely off, revealing my breasts "So.. beautiful.." he said between kisses on my collarbones. He was undoing the last button of my jeans before pulling them off. We weren't wearing any underwear on.

He nibbled on my neck giving me tingles, I couldn't help but giggle. "You're so cute" he said above a whisper before going back on kissing my neck "Wait, let me show you" he stopped and looked at me, I put my hand on the back of his neck and the other one on his cheek and went immediately to his neck. His breath hitched. I kept nibbling on his sensitive spot as he tried to restrain from moaning. "Okay.. t-that's enough baby" he said gripping on my arm.

We made out for a couple more minutes. I felt his now, hard member pressing against my thigh. "I love you" he spat out, "what?" I said a bit shocked, "I love you..." he said again, "do you love me?" he looked at me waiting for an answer. "I love you too, Prince" his eyes sparkled as he grew one of the biggest smile on his face, he went to kiss me and I could feel him wanting to cry because his lips twitched. Tears clouded his view "aww, baby, don't cry" I tried comforting him by hugging him really close, "I try" he chuckled.

"Are you ready?" he asked positioning himself, "yes.." he gave me a peck on the lips "here I go.." he entered me, earning a gasp from both of us. Flesh on flesh, he moved back and forth slowly, "feels so good baby" he moaned. his moans are like music to me. "Does that feel good?" he asked still stroking me "yeah.." I said in a breath "moan for me baby.. I-I know you can" he demanded, I arched my back a little and let my body do the work.

When we kissed, he changed his pace a little bit, making the bed squeak. His hands found mines, intertwining our fingers. His breaths were faster now, "I'm close baby" I warned, "me too, sweetheart.. with me okay?.. now, now.. oh fuck" we reached our peak together.

While we were still recovering from our breathing, he collapsed next to me. He put his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around me, and we both fell asleep in a matter of seconds.