Chapter 16

Ariana's pov

Today was the day I moved to California and I couldn't be more stressed. I spent all day with Prince, he finally signed a contract with the Warners aswell, and I was so proud of him. He had a photography session that day so I went with him, Andre was there too.

"Aw Prince, you're so cute!" he gave me all the pictures he had done earlier, I've made a photo album with just me and Prince, from the start onto this day, so I put them in it. "Aww, look at the two lovebirds" Andre teased us, "shut up" Prince said to him while we all laughed.

After that we went for some ice cream, Prince and I kept exchanging looks. That was a day filled with laughter until then..

"Are you sure that's what you wanna do?" Prince asked me, him and my brother helped me put my bags in the car "I got to.." I closed the door. "I'm gonna miss you so much" he broke down hugging me, he tried his best not to cry. "I'll miss you too, Prince.." I shut my eyes tightly. "I love you, brat" Jai hugged me too, he didn't like the idea of me giving up on school but he trusted me enough to let me do what I had planned. "Take care of yourself, okay? Call me when you have some free time, it's gonna be empty without you here" "Jai, stop.. you're gonna have me crying" I chuckled and hugged him again for the last time. I saw Prince with wattery eyes "Oh, no stop please, I feel bad now.." I hugged him "don't forget about me, please.." he said trying not to sound like he wanted to cry, "I won't, I promise" I got in the car and put the key in the switch, he took my hand in his "I'll be waiting for you" was all he said. "Good luck, Skipper" I smiled, our hands detached and I started to drive away.

Without you loving me
I know it's gonna be lonely