Chapter 34

Symbol era, 1993

Prince and I travelled together while he was on tour. I even cancelled a few projects to be with him, but I knew he needed my support. Especially with what happened with the record label. I couldn't say his name anymore. I felt a pair of arms tightened around me "Hey baby.." he came back from his studio, it was night time and I haven't seen him all day.

"Hey.." I placed my hands on the back of his neck. "I'm sorry I haven't made myself very available lately.." he stated, his hands were still resting on my waist. "I understand" I put on a small smile "I still have some things to finish but after that I can take a break.. For you" he nibbled on my neck, having a giggle from me. "That'd be great" I held back a few sighs.

His hands were under my shirt as we made out. He pulled back and looked deeply in my eyes, like he was asking permission. I knew what that meant, so I only nodded my head. Before I knew it, my shirt was already on the floor leaving me exposed. I unzipped his pants and took them off "hop on" he motioned his hands. "What?" "come on, we weigh the same.." I jumped in his arms, my legs attached around his waist. Our lips connected again as we made our way to the bedroom.

He laid me on the bed before laying his body on top of me. The rest of our clothes were gone pretty fast. He took my hand and placed it on his member, starting with slow strokes with the help of my hand. "You're so good baby.." he closed his eyes as he wetted his lips with his tongue. He removed his hand and threw his head back as I picked up a faster pace, feeling an erection starting to build up.

"Yes.." his moans and breaths sent chills down my spine. With my free hand, I made circular motions with my index finger on the sensitive spot, collecting his pre-cum, making squishy sounds as I continued to work him on. "Baby.. I'm.. stop please.." I immediately did what he demanded. "Was it wrong?" "no, no y-you were perfect.. I-I just wanted to save it for later" he was still breathing hard as he got back on top of me.

"Are you ready?" he ran his hands on my sides, pressing his manhood on my tight. I only nodded which resulted him entering me. "Oh, baby.." he gasped as he was going slow on me. "Say you love me.." he demanded "I love you.." "louder mama" "I love you!" "yes.. I love you too babe"

"fuck.. I'm so close baby.." "I am too.." "with me?" I nodded quickly at his question, and we soon released our love together.

Soulmates (FINISHED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें