Chapter 18

Ariana's pov

"No, I already told you, I love your hair like that!!" Prince was struggling to fix his hair for like the twentieth time, I picked up the brush and started combing his hair, running my fingers in them "they're so fluffy" I laughed as I put the brush down.

"Noo, keep going.." he whined, "I thought you hated it when people touch your hair?" I chuckled, "You know, I don't like anyone touching my hair but when it's you, you can go on for hours baby" he's so cute. "You're adorable" I kissed his cheek and continued brushing his hair for a few more minutes.

"Are you gonna be there with me tonight?" he had a performance to do with his band, "Of course baby, I'm not leaving again" he gently kissed me and simply said "thank you" and kissed me again.

"Are we official, Ariana?" I could see the worry in his eyes "I-I just need to know that.. this is going somewhere, you know?" he said as he took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. "Yes, Prince" he smiled so big and kissed me in a very sweet way.

"Well, I need to dress up now.." he sighed, "what's that desperation all about?" I asked him, "it's not that, it's.. I just want to spend more time with you" he affirmed, "we'll be together after the show?" "Andre's sleeping in there, remember?" "oh.. right, well.. it's not that bad Skipper" I said using his nickname, "it is for me" he started kissing my neck, I felt his tongue on a special spot which tickled me. "stop" I giggled, "okay... I really have to get ready now" he smiled as he got up.

*After the show*

"So where are you gonna sleep?" Andre asked me. There was only two simple beds for the guys, the room was really small. "She's gonna sleep with me" Prince spoke, we both smiled at each other. Andre raised an eyebrow "aw little Skippy has a girlfrien-" "now, you shut up" he said jokingly, "come on, I already knew it from the look you give each others everytime, it's about time brotha!" Prince blushed a bit, "I think you should go to sleep, Andre" we were all laughing "yeah will do, goodnight to both of you" he said laying in his bed.

"let's go to bed, baby" he said taking my hand, I followed him. I laid close to him, my head in the crook of his neck, his arms were tightly around me. We kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep to the sound of cars passing in the streets.