Chapter 37

Ariana's pov

"So.. Today's the day.." he hugged me from behind. We were doing our marriage that day. "How you feeling?" he kissed my shoulder blades. "Nervous.." I chuckled, "but I'm happy we're doing this" I turned my head to find him really close, so I gave him a peck on his lips. "I want you to be happy too" he said with a grin.

"Are you?" I asked as I was doing my hair. "I've never been this happy before" he confessed, and I could say the same for me. "I didn't see your dress yet.." "No! That's for later!" I laughed while pushing on his shoulder playfully, which made him laugh too. "You're so beautiful" he hugged me once again, but this time we were facing each other.

"Thanks.. You're pretty cute yourself" I giggled a little. He smiled shyly as fixed his tuxedo white. "I guess I have to let you dress now.." "I would like that" "See you later Mrs. Nelson" he took my hand and kissed my knuckles before he left. I blushed a little as I started to get ready.

Back Home

Prince started to weep when I walked down the aisle, and when we said our I do's, we cried happy tears together. As we got back home, he immediately took me to our bedroom, and you know what happened.. It was very sweet and passionate. I couldn't believe this wasn't just a dream, We were married now.

"Oh my.. You still have those pictures?!" we were looking at our photo album. "Why would I throw them?! You're so cute!" I exclamed, "So are you!". It was pictures from when we were child, till this day. "Baby?" "hmm?" I put the album back at its place 'cause we were done. "I love you" "I love you too, sweetheart" he placed his lips on mine as we smiled through the kiss.