Request - Jace Wayland "More than worried"

Jace walked back and forth through the institute. "Did you hear something from them already?" He asked the question to whoever wanted to hear it, although no one could give him the answer he wanted to hear. He shouldn't have let you go without him. He shouldn't have let you walk out of this institute with Isabelle. He shouldn't have thought that he could stand knowing that maybe you wouldn't come back at all.

"Jace? They're back." Alec leaned against the doorpost of his best friend's room and his lips curled up into a smile. "Are you sure you and (Y/N) are just friends?" Alec winked before he walked away.

No, Jace wasn't sure anymore if you were just a friend to him. Considering the relief he felt now he knew you were safe, you were probably a lot more than just a friend.

"I've heard you were thinking that Isabelle and i would never come back." You knocked on the wooden door. Your eyes were glimmering and you crossed your arms over your chest. "After a full year of getting your ass kicked by a girl, you still thought Isabelle and I would not make it back." You walked towards him and you shook your head. "I'm not sure if it's sweet or pathetic."

Jace sighed and he scratched the back of his neck. "I was simply worried, okay?" He felt his hands sweating, but he was not going to admit that. "I'm not that good with this whole feeling stuff, but somehow you're the only one I'm actually worried about."

"Was that a declaration of love?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and Jace shifted his weight from one leg to the other. "Or were you worried about me as a friend?"

Jace's cheeks started blushing and he wrapped his arms around your waist. Even though he had held you like this before, it felt different now he had somehow discovered that you meant a lot more to him than he had thought. "I guess I was not just worried about you as a friend." He wasn't exactly ready to tell you that he was in love with you. He wasn't even sure if he knew how that felt.

"You're not gonna say it, are you?" You placed a hand on his cheek and you leaned on the tips of your toes. "If you won't say it, I will." Your nose brushed his. "I like you, Jace Wayland. I like you as more than just a friend." You kissed his soft lips and your hands went through his hair.

Jace couldn't help closing his eyes. He pressed your body tighter to his while he kissed you back. He opened his mouth a little and his tongue searched for yours. While he rubbed your back with his hands he lifted your shirt up a little so he could touch your naked skin.

"It's all or nothing with you, isn't it?" You interrupted the kiss for a short moment, before you pressed your lips to his again. Your hands moved over his back, into the back of his jeans.

"You can always say no." Jace moved your shirt higher and he lifted it over your head.

"I wasn't planning on it." You helped him to take of his own shirt too. "I'm actually kinda curious to get to know your hidden talents." Your hands wandered over his chest and Jace kissed your jaw and your neck.

"You'll be surprised." Jace lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his hips. He turned around and threw you on the soft bed. On hands and knees he crawled over you and he left a trail of kisses on your stomach.

"Or maybe I will be the one surprising you."