Jace Wayland - "What are you looking at?"

You took a deep breath and stared at your own reflection. Whenever you cocked your head, the person in the mirror did too. Whenever you lifted your hand up, the person in the mirror did too. It was the only thing that helped you to believe it was really you.

"Are you..." Jace's eyes widened and he stood still in the doorway. He glanced over your body, noticing how the black clothes you were wearing revealed each curve and each form. "I didn't know you'd wear something like this..." His cheeks blushed a little and he folded his hands behind his back while he desperately tried to keep his eyes up, but failed hopelessly.

"What are you looking at?" You bit your lip and turned around, while Jace scratched the back of his neck. "It's only for the mission and I wasn't planning on wearing this thing any longer than I have to. You're allowed to stare, but there will be a lot more people staring, strangers staring, and I'm not sure if I can handle that."

"Do you want me to kill them all?" Jace curled his lips up into a slight smile. His dirty blond hair covered one eye and he slowly walked towards you while his hands slid around your waist. "I don't mind doing so."

"Jace Wayland..." You smiled back at him and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "All those years of training and all those weapons you're carrying are not to kill people staring at me because I'm wearing a very tight outfit."

"Wearing a tight outfit is no invitation to stare." Jace winked. "Being your boyfriend, that's an invitation to stare." His hands moved lower and lower and he pulled you a little closer towards him. "It would be a pity if you'd never wear this again." He cocked his head and he pressed a kiss on your nose and then on your lips. "Can't you wear it one more time?" He kissed your neck and collarbone. "Just for me and then I promise I'll shred it to pieces."

You laughed and you pressed the palms of your hands to his cheeks, cupping his face in your hands. "Do you think you can focus on our mission first?" You tapped the tip of his nose and then you kissed his lips once more. "Because, if you're going to be distracted by my outfit the entire time, I might ask if there isn't another outfit I can wear. I don't want to risk you getting killed because you can't stop staring at me, well, certain body parts of me."

"Don't worry. If you assure me that we can have some fun with this outfit later, I'll focus on killing those nasty demons." Jace stepped back and he let his eyes wander over your body once more. "Let me enjoy the view a little longer." He grabbed a hand and slowly he helped you to twirl around. "Do we have a deal?" He whispered when you faced him again and you nodded.

"And here I thought that you loved me because of my brain and not my looks." You grinned and Jace grinned back at you.

"Why only love one thing when you can also love both?" He held out his hand. "Let's go kill some monsters."