Jace Herondale - "If you can't sleep...we could have sex?" (NSFW)

Jace tried his very best to hide his restlessness, but he had no idea how hopelessly he was actually failing. He knew that you needed your sleep. He knew that even though he was mostly working at night, you were expected at work early in the morning. But with everything that had happened during the last couple of weeks, he couldn't fall asleep himself.

You couldn't blame him for it. You couldn't blame him for feeling guilty about killing so many downworlders in an attempt to destroy the soul sword. You couldn't blame him for wondering who he was now he had discovered that the man he had thought to be his father had not one biological connection to him. You couldn't blame him for being afraid of carrying the Herondale name, a name he had heard so often and have never thought to use himself one day.

Once more he turned from one side to the other and his shoulder slightly blushed yours. "Sorry..." He mumbled softly and you curled your lips up into a smile.

"Jace..." You turned to your side and placed a hand on his naked chest. "I might have an idea." You pressed a soft kiss in his neck and you played with one of his nipples. "If you can't sleep..." You paused for a moment and kissed his jaw. "We could have sex?" You pushed yourself up a little and your mouth covered his. "I've heard it's a great remedy against insomnia." Your nose brushed his and Jace wrapped his arms around your lower back, slightly moving up his own shirt that was covering your nakedness.

"Are you sure about that?" He let his hands wander over your naked skin and his lips trailed over your cheek, your jaw, your neck. "You will hate the alarm in four hours." He pulled his shirt of your head and you placed your knees next to his upper legs, noticing all too well that his question ignored his own longings.

You curled your fingers around his wrists and lifted his hands up to place them on your breasts. "When was the last time I called in sick at work?" You closed your eyes while he started massaging you gently, tenderly, softly.

"A few months ago..." Jace moaned when you slipped a hand into his boxershort. "Somehow I can't shake the feeling I have a very bad influence on you." He tightened his grip and all of a sudden his touch was not so tender anymore.

"Don't give yourself this many credits, Jace Herondale." You opened your eyes again and carefully you started to slide down his boxershort. "It's not like I'm just doing this for you, you know." You pressed a soft kiss between his legs before you threw the boxershort on the floor next to the bed. "I have very egocentric motives to propose the option of calling in sick tomorrow." You quickly took off the last piece of clothing you were still wearing and sat down on his upper legs again. "Because if I don't propose that option, you will be the one to stop what we're doing." You paused for a moment and placed a hand on his stomach. "And I don't want you to stop." You moved your hand lower and lower. "Because I've only just started."