Jace Wayland - Rooftop

"Where are we going?" Jace raised his eyebrows while you kept on climbing the stairs. "Is this some kind of surprise Izzy helped you to prepare?"

"Izzy has nothing to do with this one." You looked over your shoulder for a short second before you pushed open the door to the rooftop. "This one is all me." You had lit the candles a few minutes ago and you sighed relieved when you saw they were still burning.

"You thought about having a picnic at the rooftop in the middle of the winter all on your own?" Jace couldn't help smiling at you and you could see a twinkle in his eyes. "You didn't think about us probably freezing up here?"

You licked your lips and cocked your head before you grabbed his upper arm. "Actually, I was hoping for it to be freezing cold." You let your head rest on his shoulder. "I brought some extra blankets, made some hot chocolate and counted on the warmth of your body to do the rest."

"So, you basically brought me up here to be your personal heater?" Jace wrapped an arm around you and pressed you as tight to his chest as possible. "Another one of those things I'm extremely good at."

"I know." You looked up at him and your eyes met his. "Merry Christmas, Jace Wayland."

"Merry Christmas love."