Request - Jace Wayland "Burning the whole world down"

"Where is she?" Jace walked, no stormed, into the institute. He had his fingers curled up and his lips were forming a straight line. "Tell me nothing bad happened to her?" He hissed between his teeth and eventually he stood still next to Alec.

Alec scratched the back of his neck and he exchanged a short glance with his sister. "I'm sure she's fine." He took a deep breath and his cheeks heated up. "We don't know where she is, but we'll find her."

"How did she get away?" Jace breathed in and out through his hose. The vein in his neck was visibly beating and his heart was racing in his chest. "You promised to look after her!" He raised his voice again and he pointed a finger at the boy who was supposed to be his parabatai.

"We don't know what happened, Jace. We left her in her room and locked the door. When we wanted to bring her lunch she was gone." Alec shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Gone? You locked the door and still she was gone? Her room is on the third floor! She didn't jump out of the window!" He started panicing even more and he walked back and forth through the institute. He went through his hair with his hand and he stood still in front of one of the screens. "We need camera footage from her room. I don't care how long I have to watch it, I'll watch it."

"We've already watched it Jace..." Isabelle stepped forward, her arms crossed over her chest. "For two minutes there is nothing but darkness." She spoke softly. "We think that was the moment someone took her." She let out a deep sigh and Jace threw his hands in the air.

"Find out who took her!" He screamed and everyone in the institute looked up. He knew that he was breaking the first rule of being a Shadowhunter, but he didn't mind. He didn't mind about breaking any rules if it would bring you back, safely into his arms. He didn't mind getting in a fight with the vampires or the werewolves. He didn't mind starting a war with the seelies. He didn't mind pissing of the clave. He didn't mind releasing hell on earth if he had to.

You had been the only important thing in his life. You had been light and kindness and warmth. You had seen something in him he had thought to be lost. You had awakened something in him he had though to not even be there. You had made his life worth living again. You had made his life so much more than running from mission to mission. You had managed to make him live for the moments in between killing demons.

"Isabelle, you have connections with the seelies. Make sure to ask them if they know or have seen anything." Before Isabelle could nod, Jace grabbed his phone and went through the list with numbers. "Simon?" His foot was ticking on the floor when he stood still for longer than two seconds. "(Y/N) is gone and we need the help of the vampires to find her." He hung up and dialed another number. "Luke? We need all werewolves to track (Y/N). She's taken by someone and we don't know who or what. Come here as soon as you can."

"Jace..." Alec tried to place a hand on his best friend's shoulder, but Jace shook it of. "Jace, you have to calm down and think before you act. We don't want to make things even worse."

"I don't care if we make things worse. I want (Y/N) back and even if I have to burn down the entire world to dig her up from the ashes myself, I'd do it." Jace started sweating and he stared at the clock above the computer screen. "If Luke and Simon are not here within fifteen minutes, I will go and find her myself."

"Fine." Alec nodded. "But you're not going alone. I'll be coming with you."