Two

^ Nia ^

"Just come over after you get home. I have to talk to you." I said into the phone. I was talking to Nia.

"Fine." She hung up and all of us got off the bus.

"See you tomorrow." Kayla and Erin both said. They walked in an opposite direction than me, Curtis, and Jewels.

"Where you live at?" Jewels asked. Jewels had to look up at me since she stood at about 5'8. Curtis was almost as tall as me being 6'1.

"The white house at the end of the street." I said pointing in the direction.

"Oh that house is nice. I live around the corner from you." She said.

"We can hang out all the time." Curtis said acting girly. We laughed and walked to my house.

"You have a car?" Jewels asked.

"Yep that's mine, that's my mom's and that's my dad's." I said pointing at them all.

"You're an only child?"

"No I have 3 sisters and one brother but they all moved out." I said as we sat on the porch.

"Damn so you the youngest. That sucks." She exclaimed. "I have 2 younger sisters at home."

"I've always wanted a younger sibling but then again being the youngest had hella advantages." I said with a laugh.

"I gotta go to work in half an hour so I'ma go home. See y'all tomorrow." Jewels said standing up. We both dapped her up and she left.

"So what you gon do about your girlfriend?" Curtis asked.

"Man I don't know. She's on her way over now. At least she better be." I said.

"That her?" He asked. A car pulled up and I nodded. It was her. With Taylor...

"Damnn bro. I got you later." He stood up and walked away as they walked up to my porch. I felt myself getting more and more angry. Taylor is not someone I ever wanted to see again.

^ Taylor ^

^ Taylor ^

"You playing right?" I asked standing up.

"She needed a ride." Nia said nonchalantly. Nia never acts like this man.

"Yo do you have a problem with me?" Taylor asked smugly.

"Yes the fuck I do. You honestly don't remember me?!" I asked walking up to her.

"Nooo so I don't see why you're so damn mad." She said.

"I'm Adriana. Adrian. The girl you bullied for 4 years straight." I said crossing my arms. She looked me up and down and into my eyes which wasn't easy because of how short she was.