Twenty Three

^ Adrian ^
• 2 Months Later •

"Happy Birthday Baby!!" I yelled, busting into Jewels' room. She peeked at me from underneath her blanket and covered her face. I laughed and sat her present on her dresser, then I got into her bed.

"Wakey wakeyyy." I sang as I tried to get the blanket off of her.

"Drii babe 5 more minutes." She begged.

"No! I wanna give you your 18 birthday kisses." I said. She lowered the blanket from over her face and smiled at me. I laughed and gave her one kiss on her forehead.

"I'm not turning 1! Give me them lips." She said pouting. I leaned in and kissed her on her cheeks, then her nose, then her neck. "Okay I didn't mean turn me on."

I laughed and laid on my side, propped up on my elbow. I kissed her lips a few times and she groaned.

"Now I'm definitely awake. You're rude for that." She said sitting up.

"How am I rude?" I asked acting dumb.

"You gon get me wet as soon as I wake up and shit. You just make waiting harder and harder everyday." She proclaimed rolling her eyes. I laughed and got up from her bed, grabbing her present off the dresser.

"I got you something." I said.

"Don't try to kiss up to me now." She said shaking her head. I sat next to her and sat the box on her lap. She took the card off first.

"Dear Jewels, We've been together 2 months now and I know it's sorta early but I can't see myself with anyone else. I want today to be special and perfect for you. Remember that really expensive jacket you wanted but said you couldn't afford?" She stopped reading and looked up at me with wide eyes.

"You got the jacket?" She asked. "I don't want it Dri. That jacket cost $300."

"Open the damn box." I said. She opened it and pulled the jacket out with wide eyes. I kissed her forehead and got up from the bed. "I'm gonna hop in the shower."

* * * *

Me and Jewels were out at lunch when her cousin texted her, asking to hang out with us.

"I really don't want her to hang out with us Dri. She's stud for stud and you're a stud and you're mine." She explained. I laughed and put my cup down.

"Babe she can chill with us. I'm too loyal to let her interfere with us. Aight?" She nodded her head and called her cousin.

"She's gonna meet us at the mall." She replied. Her whole mood had changed.

Jewels' POV

"Babe are you okay?" Adrian asked putting her arm around me. We had just went to the mall to meet up with Lonnie and I did not want Lonnie to meet Adrian. For reasons only Lonnie knows.

"I'm fine. There she is." I said pointing to Lonnie who was walking towards us. Lonnie was staring at Adrian hard and Adrian returned the same fucking stare. I cleared my throat and Adrian looked down at me, touching my cheek with her thumb.

"Lose the attitude J." She said.

"Heyyy cuzzo!" Lonnie said dapping me up.