Four

I met Erin and Jewels at our lunch table and sat down with them. They seemed to be having an argument and stopped as soon as I sat down.

"My bad." I said standing up to go to a different table.

"Sit down." They said simultaneously. I was so confused. I sat back down and started to eat my lunch.

"Adrian don't you think it's wrong for your best friend to set your crush up with another person?" Jewels asked looking mad.

"Yeah I suppose." I said.

"Well don't you think if your best friend is friends with her crush, she would have told her already?" Erin added staring at me intently.

"Yeah I guess." Erin and Jewels looked at each other and began to argue again. I put my headphones on and bumped to my music so I couldn't hear them. That's when Jaylah texted me.

Jaylah: What are you doing after school?

Me: Just chilling at home why?

Jaylah: I was just wondering if you wanted to go downtown with me tonight.

Me: 😩 For sure. I'll pick you up. Just text me the time and your address.

Jaylah: 😝 Okay I will later.

I looked up to see Jewels still yelling at Erin. Was it really this serious? Who cares? I got up from the table and decided to walk the halls until next period. I seen Taylor and turned into the bathroom. I didn't want to see her.

I was taking pictures in the bathroom mirror when the door opened. In walked Taylor and her friend I think. Her friend locked the door and they walked up to me.

"Go head and tell your story Tay." The girl said. I mugged the both of them.

"Adrian. Nia broke up with you because of Brandon not me. They're together and I'm sure it's been longer than a few days." She explained.

"I know. Does that mean I'm supposed to forgive you for 4 fucking years of torture?" I asked.

"Taylor is in love with you." The girl said. Taylor stared at her with her mouth wide open.

"Personal problem." I stated shrugging my shoulders.

"Look stop disrespecting Tay. She apologized!"

"Bitch who the fuck are you? Did you get bullied for 4 years by the same person?! I think not. Leave me the fuck alone." I said putting my phone in my pocket. I left the bathroom pissed off. She's in love with me but terrorized me. Put me through depression. Made me fail to love myself. Fuck her bitch ass.

After School

I got on the bus and went to my usual seat in the back. Today Erin sat next to me instead of Jewels. Jewels sat in Erin's seat looking at her mad as hell. What the hell were they so mad at each other for? Erin laughed and looked at me.